He Would Find Another

After J was able to calm down, he made his way down the hallway and back to his bedroom. He opened the door to find Hatter quietly sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Lisbeth, who was lying on her side on the bed, facing away from him.

Joker took a deep breath and motioned Hatter to get out before walking over to the side of the bed where Lisbeth was laying. Her body was limp and she held a washcloth to her cut lip. Her eyes were clear though. The wild madness that lurked in them when she was yelling in the office was gone and the gentleness he was used to was back.

She looked over to him before sitting up and leaning towards him.

"I am so sorry, Daddy. I don't know what came over me. I am just so ashamed that you saw what happened to me."

She brought her eyes down to the bed, too
embarrassed to look him in the eye.

He brought his hand to her chin though and gently pulled it up so she was looking at him again. "Don't ever be ashamed of what happened to you. It was not your fault."

She nodded and moved closer to him, putting her arms around his neck. "I love you Daddy. Please be patient with me."

J pulled her closer and let out a short laugh. "Oh, I will be princess, and you had better appreciate that, because you know that I am not patient with anyone."

A faint grin lit her face as she brought the washcloth down from her mouth and brought her lips slowly to his. "I do appreciate it Daddy."

She kissed him gently. She was scared at first that the sensation of kissing him would make her sick; bring back the memories of Dig but thankfully it didn't. It was comfortable and familiar and what she needed. She let out a sigh of contentment against his lips.

She felt him laugh against her mouth and she pulled away to find him smiling. She couldn't help but smile back.

"Happy to be back in my bed, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Lisbeth pulled back further from J. She was nervous but she knew what she had to do. This was the Clown Prince of Crime. He may have wonderful intentions of helping her, putting her back together but she knew better; they were just that-intentions.

He was not a patient man or a caregiver in the least. He would get tired of her weakness, her tears, her bruises and scars. He would find another younger, prettier, issue-free little doll.

She needed to keep him happy, no matter if it hurt her.

She got down on her knees in front of him and nimbly put her hands to his belt. "I am sorry I look so ugly now daddy, but I promise I can still make you happy."

Joker took her hands, making her look up at him in surprise.

"You don't have to do this princess."

She smiled slightly at him. "I want to do it Daddy."

"I don't want you to hurt anymore, Lisbeth."

She felt tears come to her eyes at the gentleness in his voice and his use of her name.

"Don't worry Daddy. I am with you; I know I am safe."

He let go of her hands and she brought them
back to his belt and quickly finished undoing it.  She was happy to see his member already hard. She put it slowly into her mouth as she felt his hands grasp at her hair, roughly pulling her closer to him.

She expected this; the Joker was never one to be gentle, but she felt the bile rise in her throat and she tried her hardest to push it down again. She had to remind herself that J was not Dig; J would never do to her what Dig had done.

She felt herself calming as she relaxed her throat and let him mouth fuck her at his own rapid pace.

"Oh princess, I have missed your willing little mouth." He groaned out above her.

Just then the door slammed opened and Harley burst into the room, causing a surprised Joker to quickly stand up, causing Lisbeth to fall back.

J hurriedly put himself back in his pants before turning to glare at Harley.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? We are a little busy in here." He growled before reaching his hand down to help Lisbeth to her feet."

Harley stormed around the bed and grabbed Lisbeth's other arm, viciously pulling her away from J.

"I woke up looking for Nursey and what I found was your office in shambles! And I heard that Lisbeth did it! What did you do to set her off J? You must have done something!"

"No Harley. It's not like that..." Lisbeth started, trying to pull her arm away.

Harley looked over at her, pulling her closer. "No more excuses for him Nursey!"

"Be very, very careful Harls." J said in a low cold voice.

"No J! You need to hear this! Because not only did you do something to upset her, I walk into...what the hell did I walk into? You mouth fucking a girl that was raped and tortured only a few days ago! I knew you had no morals, J, but really? I thought you cared about her!"

Lisbeth could see the rage boiling in Mister J's eyes. She pulled at Harley, getting her to turn
towards her. "Harley! Stop this!! I am the one who wrecked the room; I am the one who pressured him to be intimate with me. It was me...It was all..."

Before Lisbeth could finish, she felt Harley being pulled away from her. Joker had grabbed her roughly by the hair and thrown her to the ground.

Lisbeth watched in terror as J advanced on the fallen blonde. She had to protect Harley and the baby so she did the only thing she could think of; she jumped on J's back and bit him on his shoulder as hard as she could.

J growled in pain and swung around, throwing Lisbeth to the ground. He looked at her with angry and surprised eyes.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He yelled at Lisbeth before turning back to Harley to find her in a crying ball on the ground. His mouth dropped in shock as he looked between the two women on the floor.

"Someone tell me what the fuck is going on here?"

"J..." Harley cried out. "She was just trying to protect me...and my baby."

J looked at Harley in disbelief before turning back to Lisbeth who had her head bowed and her eyes looking to the ground.

He then brought his hands to his hair and tugged roughly while he let out an animalistic yell before turning on his heel and rushing out of the bedroom.

~~~~Dig's Vermont House~~~~

Dig threw a lamp across the room in frustration. He was already having a horrible day. He had been informed that though his men had tried to follow Batman he had escaped them and they were no closer to knowing how had tipped off the Bat. There was still a leak in his organization and he had no clue who it was.

And now this.....the news blaring out from his television.

A decapitated head had been found outside one of his restaurants. The eyes had been cut out and his tongue chopped off.

It had been identified as belonging to Franco Leon.

Dig sat down in his chair, his head in his hands. He had no doubt who had done this and he was going to fucking find that person and make them pay dearly.