She Loves It!

Joker slammed a lamp against the wall before he grabbed his jacket and threw it over his shoulders. "Why can't she just fucking listen to me?"

Jonny cleared his throat as he stepped towards J. "If I may be so blunt, sir....I have never particularly liked Bones and I think we should get another side to the story."

J glared at his right hand man as his breathing grew heavy. "Oh you do, Frosty??"

Jonny fidgeted, trying to avoid J's eyes. "I know Harley is not your favorite person right now but it seems she is desperate to talk to you."

They both grew quiet as they heard Harley's cries echoing through the hallway. "Mistah J!!! Lisbeth!!!! Answer me!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Listen to me!!" They could hear her fists pounding against the door.

Joker let out an angry sigh before he stormed out the door, Jonny close on his heels. They quickly went to Harley's bedroom where Jonny unlocked the door and J rushed in, pushing
Harley down on the bed.

"Why all the racket Harley?? What do you want to fucking say to me?"

"Lisbeth...."

"She is in the cages! I told her she would
be punished if she came to see you and what does she do? She tries to break you out?"

"No...no.." Harley stuttered, trying to sit up. "She saved me J! Those horrible goons of yours...they were...they were trying to rape me. Lisbeth stopped it."

J froze, while Jonny stepped forward, a look of
horror on his face. "Bones and Koala?"

Harley nodded. "Where are they?"

Jonny looked over at his Boss, who still stood frozen. "They are at the cages...with Lisbeth."

Harley looked at J, a panicked look on her face. "For fucks sake, J! Get down there!!"

J turned around, running out of the room, down the stairs and right to the basement. He looked around with anger and fear in his eyes.

Lisbeth and the goons were no where to be seen. He let out a loud scream, pulling at his green hair. He ran back towards the stairs and up into the kitchen. He saw Jonny come inside the back door, his face white. "Boss..." he stuttered out, as J grabbed his collar roughly.

"Say it Frosty!!! What???"

"The guards at the front gate...they are dead."

J let go of his collar, his eyes wide with horror. He dropped to his knees, his legs just crumbling beneath him. "They've got her Jonny...they've got my little girl."

~~~~~~~Across Gotham~~~~~~~~~~

Lisbeth felt nauseous as she opened her eyes. Her head ached and she wasn't sure what was going on. She tried to reach her hand up to her head but couldn't move. She looked down through blurry eyes and saw that her hands and feet were bound. She also felt like she was moving. Her head shot up then, panic coursing through her veins. She heard a laugh from her left side and cautiously looked over. She saw a handsome young man she had never seen before. He smiled, a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

She then looked down and noticed he was wearing the bottom half of a Koala costume

She then looked down and noticed he was wearing the bottom half of a Koala costume. Her eyes grew large with fear and Koala man just laughed. "Yea, little girl, I would be scared too."

She felt his hand grip her thigh. She looked down in fear. At least she had thrown a long sweater on over her white,lacy bra and bloomers that Daddy liked on her so much, but...she still felt way too exposed.

She felt Koala man's hand slowly go up her thigh as it moved into her frilly shorts

She felt Koala man's hand slowly go up her thigh as it moved into her frilly shorts. She heard him laugh as the tears started slowly falling down her cheeks. She wanted to cry out but it was then that she noticed she had a handkerchief tied around her head, gagging her.

She felt his hand find her clit and gently start playing with it. She tried to pull her body away from his hand, but the way she was tied made it impossible. She looked over at his sadistic grin, the cigarette still hanging from his other hand that was casually propped against the window.

Despite her fear, she felt herself getting wet. Her natural response to this man's touch made the tears fall faster. She felt him lean his mouth to her ear. "Oh baby, I can feel how wet you are. See, you aren't just Joker's whore, you are just a little, dirty slut aren't you??"

She shook her head, trying to get his mouth away from her ear.

She felt his fingers roam down her slit while his thumb kept gentle circles on her clit. He suddenly plunged a finger into her, causing her to buck in surprise. He let out a low laugh, which got the attention of the person in the front passenger's seat. Turning around she saw that it was Bones.

Bones growled, "What the fuck do you think you are doing????"

Koala let out another laugh, as he put a second finger into Lisbeth. Despite herself, she felt herself moving her hips to meet his hand.

"See, big brother, she loves it!"

Bones glared back. "Dig will not like this one bit; She is his bitch."

"What dear cousin doesn't know won't hurt him!" Koala put the cigarette out on the door before quickly moving his hand up Lisbeth's sweater and started kneading her breast. She let out a soft moan.

She hated herself for feeling good; she hated herself for the orgasm that was rapidly approaching.

"Now watch this.." Koala muttered in a lust-filled voice. "She is so close to coming. You want to watch her come, dear brother?"

He let his fingers plunge into her roughly as he felt her hips move against him, begging for more.

Her orgasm hit her suddenly, causing her hips to buck up sharply and her head to fall back in pleasure. Koala smiled, taking the hand out of her shirt and using it to rip off her gag. He then took out his gun and put it to her head, before taking his fingers out of her womanhood and putting them next to her lips.

"Why don't you taste yourself, whore? See what Joker's slut tastes like?" He laughed, pushing the gun harder against her head.

Lisbeth let the tears freely fall and reluctantly opened her mouth, swirling her tongue around the man's fingers. She looked up at Bones, who had no expression on his face.

She then felt the car stop and Koala quickly took his fingers out of her mouth and tied the gag back on.

"Time to go meet your new master, whore."