Your Aim Seems A Little Off

Harley was walking down the hall to J's bedroom to find out why his goons had barged into her room so early in the morning, but just as she got to the door, she heard the loud moans and screams coming from the room and she definitely realized they weren't created by pain.
She looked over at the two goons on duty outside J's room. She couldn't see Panda Man's expression but she could see the pink tinge growing on Hatter's cheeks. She chuckled.

"Embarrassed at what you're hearing lil' Frost?"

Hatter looked down at his feet, "No, no Ms. Harley, it's not that."

Harley gave a surprised look as she put her mouth next to his ear, "Angry then? Jealous, even? Tread very, very carefully, Hatter..those sounds? They mark her as Mistah J's property. Do not even look at her."

Hatter gulped and turned even redder, nodding  his head. "Thank you for the advice Ms. Harley."

Harley walked up to the door; not hearing any sound anymore, she busted in.

Mistah J stood there in just some boxers, looking over some blueprints. He looked over at her smiling, "Well, well, wellllll, to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, my queen?" He laughed and looked back at his work.

"Puddin, why were your stupid men busting down my door and clearing Nursey's stuff out? Where are you taking her?"

"Nowhere, baby. She is just going to be living in my room for awhile....after what happened at the club," he locked her with an icy stare, "I think little Lisbeth needs to spend more time with daddy and less time with Harley."

Harley matched his glare and put her hands on her hips, "You are seriously starting to piss me off, Mistah J. Of course she was worried about my feelings! She is a caring person; she is not like us, she has a conscience!"

J stalked towards her, leaning right in her face, "I don't know, Harls, it seems to me, you might have grown a little conscience while you were locked away."

Harley growled; partly from anger and partly because she secretly worried about that too.

"Harley!" She heard a voice to her left, exclaim. She looked over and saw Lisbeth coming out from the bathroom. She was made up in some more of Mister J-approved little frill pajamas and the combination of her bruised up face and her sweet little girl looks suddenly gave Harley the crazy urge to call fucking CPS or something-it made her sick to her stomach. It took her a second to regain her senses and remember that Lisbeth was 27 years old and a very willing participant to Mistah J's abuse.

Harley forced a smile on her face and Lisbeth started to walk over to her, her arms reaching for a hug. A growl from across the room had both ladies turning towards Joker.

"Lisbeth..." J snarled, locking eyes with the girl. Lisbeth froze, knowing exactly what he wanted her to do. With her head down, she walked away from Harley and over to J. He held open his arms and she walked into them. He gave her a gentle squeeze then turned her around so her back was against his chest and she was facing Harley.

Joker laughed and put his hand over Lisbeth's mouth, his smile tattoo making Lisbeth's somber face look delighted.

"Good girl," he murmured into Lisbeth's golden hair, before looking up at Harley. "I guess we know who's Nursey she is now.

His  free hand started caressing Lisbeth's hip through the thin material of her pajamas before he brought it lower, slowly moving it under the short skirt. Lisbeth started to squirm but J kept her still, his eyes never leaving Harley's; he could see her face was becoming a mix of emotions-sadness, anger, frustration. He couldn't help but laugh; he loved playing power games with his queen. She had such an intelligent mind, but with a crazy short fuse and no control of emotions; it made messing with her fun. Now that he no longer needed her in his bed, this was what he longed to do to her-screw around with that pretty, crazy brain of hers.

"Oh princess, no underwear?" J said as Lisbeth let out a small moan, "Did you hear that Harls? Your perfect little Nurse came to daddy with no underwear; such a good little slut."

Lisbeth's cheeks flamed red and she looked down at her feet. She wanted to resist what he was doing to her now; she didn't want Harley to watch this but she knew she couldn't pull away.

All of a sudden, Harley cracked; she let out a blood-curdling scream and chucked a lamp across the room, only missing Mr. J's head by an inch.

"Harley, Harley," Joker chuckled, shaking his head, "Remember, we have that big job tomorrow evening and I need you at your best. Why don't you go down to the shooting room, baby, and practice; your aim seems a little off."

Old Harley probably would have tried to stab him and then fuck his brains out, but things had changed. Joker didn't want her writhing under him anymore and to Harley's surprise, she realized she didn't want that anymore either.

"I could have killed you J," she yelled out before turning and stomping to the door.

"Oh, and Harley," he called. She turned around to find J sitting on the bed and pushing Lisbeth to a kneeling position in front of him, "Keep yourself occupied for the rest of the day, okay? Little Lisbeth and I are going to be busy."

She walked out the door, slamming it, hearing J's laugh echoing in her ears."