You Weren't Supposed to See This

For the first time since she had met Joker, he had been gentle with her. He had leant back against the counter of her beautiful new bathroom while she had his cock in her mouth. He hadn't mouth fucked her, he had closed his eyes and enjoyed her leisurely pace as she brought him in and out. She slowly had brought him to an orgasm and he seemed to enjoy every minute of it.

He had then brought her out to her bed and laid her down softly on the thick duvet before he took his time having sex with her. If he was a different man she would even say it was making love instead of fucking. He gently played with her clit bringing her to orgasm before he came inside of her.

They laid in each other's arms for awhile before he gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her to put a robe on. He wanted to be alone  so he was going to send in Hatter to watch over her tonight.

And that is where she was now; wrapped in a blanket, Hatter lounging next to her on the bed, absentmindedly flipping through the channels on the TV.

He looked over at her; his eyelids heavy with exhaustion. "You should sleep. It has been a long day."

She laughed, her gaze fixed on the television. "I could say the same about you!"

He ran a hand through his hair. "Yea...I don't think Boss would like me sleeping on the job."

She looked over at him, a small grin on her
lips. "I will sleep when you sleep, love."

He matched her smile. "Guess we won't be sleeping anytime soon, then."

She let out a low giggle and leaned over, resting her head on his shoulder. They watched an old 80's movie "Can't Buy Me Love."

"I always thought Patrick Dempsey was the hottest." Lisbeth sighed out.

Hatter looked down at Lisbeth and laughed. "Oh...me too!!!"

They both laughed but stopped suddenly when they heard a pained moan echo down the hall.

Lisbeth turned her pale face up, her scared eyes meeting Hatters'. "Harley....."

Hatter just nodded sadly as Lisbeth pushed off the blanket and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"C'mon Lisbeth..." Hatter sighed. "Where do you think you are going? You know we can't save her right?"

"We have to do something." Lisbeth replied quietly.

"There is nothing we can do..."

Lisbeth walked around the bed; when she reached the side where Hatter sat, she took
his hands in her own. "You are a good man, Brandon. Truthfully, the best one I have known. I know you don't want to leave Harley like this."

Hatter hung his head, gently squeezing Lisbeth's hands. "Of course I want to help her, but....how? He has her under lock and key and guards. He is not going to let either one of us just waltz in there to see her."

They both turned their heads to the door when they heard another loud moan sound out.

Hatter stood up and enveloped the girl in his arms. "I am not going to let you get hurt, my lady. If it comes down to your life or hers, I would choose yours in a heartbeat."

Lisbeth wrapped her own arms around him tightly. "I know. Thank you."

Hatter let out another sigh. "Ok...we can go down and check; just see what is happening."

Lisbeth hugged him more tightly. "Thank you!"

They walked to the door and Hatter gently opened it, taking Lisbeth's hand and leading her quietly down the hall. They paused when they saw that Harley's bedroom door was wide open and light flooded out. They heard Harley sobbing "No!!!" And J laughing maniacally.

Ignoring their better judgement, they tiptoed to the door and peeked inside.

Lisbeth felt tears well in her eyes as she surveyed the sight in front of her. Harley was handcuffed again and held by two men, her eyes desperate as she looked at Floyd who lay battered and beaten on the floor in the middle of the room.

She watched Joker laugh as he paced around the man; his shirt was off and he had blood splattered over his chest and arms.

"You think you can just take my queen? Convince her to leave me?" He gave a sharp kick to Floyd's side. Lisbeth heard a weak moan come from his mouth. As he rolled over, she covered her mouth in pain and shock. His face was so bruised, cut and swollen that she wouldn't have recognized him.

J turned around and stalked towards Harley, lifting up her chin with his gun. "Look at your hero now, Harls!" He laughed before hitting her across the face with his gun. Blood started pouring from her nose.

Floyd rolled over when he heard Harley's cry of pain. "Please don't...don't hurt her...she is..."

Before he could finish Lisbeth heard Harley yell, "Shut the fuck up Floyd! Let me fight my own battles!"

"But Harley...he can't hurt you or.."

"Just shut up!" Harley yelled, a primal animal quality to her scream.

J just laughed before he walked over to Floyd, kicking him again in his already broken ribs. "I am bored with you, Assassin." He put his gun to the man's head and looked back at Harley, locking eyes with her as he shot four bullets into Floyd's head.

Harley's legs buckled as she let out a loud cry of pain, tears pouring from her eyes.

Hatter tried to grab at Lisbeth as he felt her suddenly pull away from her and rush into the room. "Fuck!" He muttered to himself as he followed her into the room.

Everyone looked at the small blonde rush into the room, tears on her face as she bent down over the bleeding man; ripping her robe off and holding it to the wound, fruitlessly trying to stop the bleeding. She could see it in Floyd's eyes, he was dead.

Hatter tried to grab her, pull her out of the room, but Joker had already descended upon him, grabbing him by the collar.

"I told you to keep her in her room!!" He hissed   before he punched him across the face, sending Hatter falling to the ground.

Harley and Lisbeth's sobs echoed around the room as Joker grabbed Lisbeth by the shoulders, lifting her up. "You weren't supposed to leave your room, baby girl; you weren't supposed to see this." He said through grit teeth.

"Daddy," she wailed as she collapsed in his arms. He let out a sigh as he motioned Hatter to get up off the floor. "Take her back to her room and fucking keep her there!" He growled as Hatter quickly stood up and scooped a protesting Lisbeth in his arms and rushed her out of the room. The door being roughly shut behind them.