That is For Me to Worry About

Joker stopped laughing and ran a hand through his hair, a smile still gracing his face as he looked around the table. "Fuck! Everyone is so fucking serious tonight!!" He let out a sigh and leaned back in his chair. He motioned a lazy hand towards Ghost. "Go bring the princess back in here." Ghost hurried out of the room, going to the nearest bathroom where he found Lisbeth sitting on the edge of the bathtub, trying to get herself together; brushing the final tears from his cheeks.

"He wants you back in the dining room, my lady."

Lisbeth glared up at him. "Of course he does." She stood up, glancing in the mirror to make sure her makeup was okay. She felt such a mix of emotions right now; primarily anger, sadness, and fear.

She walked slowly back to the dining room, Ghost tagging along behind her. She stopped before the closed door, taking a deep breath. She knew she couldn't show any of these emotions to J. She had to put up a wall before she walked back into that room. Ghost gave her an encouraging smile and she opened the door. All three men's eyes swung to her and she walked slowly into the room.

"Princess!" J boomed from the head of the table, his grin growing bigger. "Not feeling so well?"

Lisbeth couldn't keep the tears in as she looked at J. His beautiful white skin, the contrast of the dark tattoos against it. His piercing blue eyes and his perfect, kissable mouth.

She wanted him more than anything.

J purred as he saw her tears. "Come here beautiful. Let Daddy kiss away your tears."

Lisbeth walked quickly to J, throwing herself in his arms and sobbing into his chest. "Oh daddy! I know how important Harley is to you and how much you want her back. I just...I don't want a new Daddy..I want you!"

Hatter looked at the scene unfolding in front of him with a mix of sadness, disgust and disbelief. He had seen the sadistic tendencies Boss had towards Lisbeth but he never thought he would give her away. What even gives a man confidence to think he owns a woman in a way that he has the power to give her away?

He looked over at his brother. Jonny kept a cold exterior but he could see the worry in his eyes. He couldn't help but be a little happy that Jonny still had some kind of emotions.

Hatter looked back over at his boss who was rubbing the sobbing girl softly on the back while kissing her wet cheeks. He leaned back from her and gave a loud laugh, startling Lisbeth into leaning back from him. He quickly pulled her back though, putting his face close to hers. "You know I could give you away at anytime, right? I own you."

Lisbeth looked into his eyes, nodding. "I know Daddy."

His smile returned and he tangled his hand in her hair. "But luckily for you, Little Lisbeth, I adore you and have no intention of getting rid of you!"

Lisbeth gave a relieved but confused look, "But what about Harley..."

"Oh, princess, don't worry your pretty little head about that. That is for me to worry about; you just need to be good little girl." He pulled her head towards his and captured her lips with his. She enthusiastically returned his kiss; so happy she wasn't going to be given to Dig.

J suddenly broke the kiss and sneered at the men still sitting around the table. "Get out!!" All three men stood up and hastily left the room.

J brought his lips to Lisbeth's ear. "Why don't you show Daddy how grateful you are to be staying."

Lisbeth smiled. "Anything for you, daddy."
J laughed as he set her on the ground before clearing the table of all the dishes with one swing of his arm; the sound of breaking glass echoing through the house.

Lisbeth giggled as Mr. J picked her up and set her on the table, winding his arms tightly around her and attacking her lips with his. His kisses were rough and frenzied and exactly what she needed after her fear of being given to Dig.

She moaned into his mouth as he bit down on her lip. She felt her core aching for him as she tried to grind her hips into the man standing between her legs.

"Tell me what you want princess." He breathed into her mouth.

"I want you, daddy..." she moaned trying to move closer to him.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I...I want you to fuck me....hard...."

"Louder, princess. Beg!"

"Please, daddy, fuck me!!! I need you inside of me now!!"

That was all J needed. He pushed her back roughly on the table, ripping her shorts and underwear off before undoing his belt and pants and climbing on top of her.

"Oh, little one, I am going to fuck you so hard
that you won't be able to get off this table afterwards!" He thrust himself into her as she let out a scream and arched her back. He let himself enjoy the feeling of just being in her...with her begging for it.

"Please, please, please, Daddy." She whispered as she gazed up into his eyes.

"Anything for you, baby." He murmured, smiling big, showing every one of his shining silver teeth.

He started moving in and out of her roughly, gripping onto her arms as she cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Open your eyes, baby, look at Daddy!" J growled. Lisbeth slowly opened her eyes, taking in the beautiful man in front of her. His teeth grit in pleasure, sweat shining on his pale chest. She tried to reach out her hands to touch him but he grabbed her wrists in one hand, pinning them above her head.

"No, no, no, little girl, Daddy is in charge and Daddy wants you pinned beneath him."

"Yes, daddy." She moaned out, her back arching as his powerful thrusts hit in exactly the right place. She could feel excitement building in her stomach. This is what she needed tonight, J roughly inside her, claiming her completely.

Joker felt himself nearing, keeping one hand on Lisbeth's wrists, he put the other around her neck, squeezing to the point where he could hear her moans become her cute little choked gasps for air. It pushed him over the edge.

"Come on princess, cum for Daddy." He growled, his thrusts becoming faster and sloppy.

They came together, moaning each other's names. J let go of her throat and wrists, lazily tracing the red marks on her throat, knowing they would be beautiful purple bruises in the morning.

She smiled up at him. "I love you, daddy."

Joker grinned, pulling himself out of her and pulling up his pants. Lisbeth gingerly lifted herself up on her elbows.

"You are right, Daddy. I don't think I can get off this table, let alone walk."

Joker let out a loud laugh as he pulled his jacket off the back of the chair and wrapped it around Lisbeth's waist. He then swept her up in his arms, earning a giggle from her. She buried her head in his shoulder.

"Come on, princess, let's go to bed."