We Are Breaking Out of this Madhouse

Lisbeth woke up to the sun peeking from behind the curtains. She felt physically exhausted and her body hurt terribly but it was easy to forget these things when her mind was at peace.

Daddy wasn't giving her away. She could stay here. She could stay home. It felt like a great weight had been lifted off her heart.

She struggled to sit up on the pillow, groaning in pain. She looked over and saw J sleeping deeply beside her. She swore, if she could wake up next to him everyday, she would be happy.

Lisbeth looked over to the bedside table and saw the protein shake that was promised. She smiled, realizing how thirsty and hungry she was. She finished the drink quickly; enjoying the feeling on her dry throat. As she put the glass down, she looked over at J who was still sleeping.

She quietly walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She grimaced; she looked like the walking dead. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before going back into the bedroom. She looked through the clothes scattered on the floor, looking for something comfortable to put on her sore body, but of course, more importantly it had to be something cute for daddy. She found something she thought would work and slipped it on.

She found a long sweatshirt and paired it with some knee socks. She pulled the long sleeves over her scars so she wouldn't have to look at them.

She started quietly picking up all the clothes on the ground and putting them away; she wanted to make the room look nice for Mistah J

J opened his eyes slightly, the sun from the crack in the window curtains shined across the bed; he was surprised he had slept in so long. He rolled over and was surprised to not see Lisbeth lying next to him. He sat up slowly and scanned the room, finding her standing at the closet hanging up her things. Her hair hung down her back and her sweet little sweatshirt ended right under her cute little ass. He licked his lips, having to remind himself that she was still weak-he should probably give her body some time to heal before he completely ravished her.

J cleared his throat, causing Lisbeth to turn around, a smile ghosting her pink lips. "Good morning, Daddy!"

Joker couldn't help but grin, "Good morning doll. What are you doing out of bed; you should be resting."

"I just wanted to clean up my mess."

"It can wait; back to bed with you."

"But.."

"No,no, no, little one. Remember what I said about arguing with me?"

With that, Lisbeth walked across the room and climbed back into bed, burying her face in J's chest. "I am sorry, daddy."

J let out a soft growl and put his arms around her, pulling her face to his. "You are forgiven, angel." He put his mouth to hers, letting out a moan; he had missed her lips. Lisbeth wound her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.