It Was Now Or Never

A/N Merry Christmas Loves!🎁🎁
Enjoy!!!

Lisbeth sat back on the mountain of pillows on J's bed. She ran her finger down the soft satin of the pillowcase; she wanted to cry. She didn't want to leave; she wanted to stay with her crazy clown. She knew though that she had to leave; Harley needed her and she needed Harley. She looked at the clock-3 hours; 3 hours until she left this house forever.

The sound of the doorknob made her jump, her eyes turning towards the door. She smiled when she saw Mistah J walk in.

"Baby girl!" He laughed, opening his arms up. Lisbeth wasted no time in crawling off the bed and jumping into his arms. She wrapped herself around him as tightly as she could. Joker put his face in her hair, breathing in her sweet scent. As soon as he turned his face back to her, she attacked his lips with hers. She kissed him with all of her pent up sadness and anger; she kissed him with her whole soul.

J pulled away with a smile, "To what do I owe this wonderful hello, my princess?"

Lisbeth buried her face in J's neck and whispered.

"What was that, baby girl?"

"I love you, daddy."

J looked surprised for a second before he recovered with a loud laugh, "Of course you do princess! You are my devoted, loyal little girl." He gave her a soft kiss on the nose before setting her gently on the floor. "As much as I would love to continue this fun, Daddy has a heist to go to. Harley will be with me; I posted Clipper outside your door. Stay in this room, lovely. If you need anything just ask him."

Lisbeth threw her arms around J's waist, burying her face in his chest. He pulled her close until he pulled back in surprise, feeling wetness against his chest. He looked down at Lisbeth. "Doll? Why are you crying?"

Lisbeth sobbed even harder, pulling him back to her. "I just don't want you to go Daddy. I just want you here with me."

"I know princess, I know. But Daddy needs to go to work so I can give you the life you deserve."

Lisbeth just nodded, trying to stop her tears.

J bent down taking her face gently in his hands. "Baby Girl, I will fine; I always am. Why don't you take a bath and go to sleep and I will be back before you know it."

Lisbeth put a smile on her face. "That sounds like a good idea, daddy."

J kissed her once more then walked to the door. He turned and gave her one more smile before leaving, closing the door behind him.

Lisbeth started pacing the room. Her emotions were threatening to boil over. She actually decided the bath might be a good idea; it might calm her nerves. She stripped off her clothes and started the water, making it as hot as possible. She slipped her whole body in, closing her eyes and trying to calm all the voices that were screaming at her; telling her none of this would end well.

While Lisbeth soaked away her fears, Harley sat in the passenger seat of J's Purple Lamborghini trying to hide her own fears. She had to time everything perfectly, so J would be focused on the heist and not worrying where Harley was.

"Baby?" She heard J say. She turned to him and smiled, "Yes, Puddin?"

"You seem distracted. You aren't going to be too distracted for the robbery, right?"

"Oh no, I am fine, Mistah J! Don't worry about anything. I guess I am just thinking of Nursey; about her fainting this afternoon."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that, Harls; Nursey is fine, Daddy will take care of her."