Thank You Jonny

A/N First off, a big Happy 45th Birthday to the man himself, Mr. Jared Leto! I can never thank him enough for bringing Daddy J to life😍😍😍😍

(A pic of him when he was filming in Japan last month-I like this pic because I used to pass this wall every weekend went I went clubbing😂💖😂💖) I am celebrating Jared by watching one of his best movies tonight❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️

Second of all, I have been fangirling over Jonny Frost these days, so this chapter focuses on Lisbeth and Jonny, but don't worry, Daddy J will be back next chapter ...with a vengeance!!😈😈😈😈

Jonny stood over Lisbeth after Joker had left the room. He knew J was a sadistic jerk; that was no secret. But he rarely saw this kind of rage directed towards someone who wasn't a business partner or associate who had double-crossed him or pissed him off in some way. Jonny often had to clean up the mess after this encounters but then it was always just a dead and mutilated body to clean up.

As he looked down at Lisbeth he realized this this was the first time he was cleaning up J's mess and he had to deal with a live victim. A live, scared, bruised, violated victim. He didn't know where to start.

"My lady," he said gently crouching down next to the couch. "May I pick you up?"

He saw her nod her head slightly so he picked her up and carried her to Joker's bedroom. He carefully put her on the bed and he walked over to the bathroom to start a bath for her.

He turned when he heard her enter the room behind him. She held her hand over her mouth and she pushed past him to get to the toilet. She had barely got the seat up when she started throwing up. She started crying as all the alcohol she had drunk burned its way up her throat.

Jonny walked up behind her and quickly pulled her hair back with one hand while patting her on the back with the other. When he noticed she was no longer being sick, but only silently sobbing over the toilet, he reached over and flushed it. Gently, he pulled her away and towards the bath.

He started to leave the bathroom when he heard her small voice.

"Please, don't leave. I will keep on my underwear; that way Mr. J won't have any reason to get angry."