Such a Good Girl

Hatter and Lisbeth were enjoying just relaxing in peace until they heard the front door slam downstairs and things start crashing.

Lisbeth sat up alarmed as Hatter hurried off the bed and sat in the chair next to the bed. The next moment Joker came crashing in, a bottle of wine in hand. Jonny came in closely behind them. "Boss...we should try to be quiet..our lady needs..." Him and Joker both froze at the sight of Lisbeth sitting up in bed. A timid smile on her face.

"Princess!!" Joker roared, a big smile forming on his face. He quickly hurried over to the bed, almost tripping over his feet. Lisbeth's smile widened. She could tell that J was more than a little tipsy.

He handed the wine bottle to Hatter without even a glance his way before crawling on the bed and pulling Lisbeth into his arms. "Oh, princess, I am so glad you are awake! How are you feeling?"

"I am feeling good, Daddy." She said burying her face in his chest, inhaling his wonderful scent. "Thank you for letting my live, Daddy. I will be the best little girl for you!"

Joker chuckled, running his hands through her hair.

Jonny stepped over towards the chair his brother was sitting in. "I am glad to see you are awake, my lady." He said, a big genuine smile emerging on his face. Lisbeth returned his smile, slightly nodding but reluctant to do anything anything to break her contact with J.

Jonny looked to Hatter. "What did the Doc say?" J snapped his attention to Hatter when he heard the question.

Hatter stood up quickly. "Doc said she is fine, Boss. Just might be sore for awhile." Hatter hesitated a little, looking down at the floor. "He cleaned, uhhh...the glass marks...on her hip. He says you might want to have her seen by a plastic surgeon about scars."

Joker threw his head back, letting out a long laugh, before placing his hand on the bandages on Lisbeth's hip. "No...no...I like it; I think it should stay. What do you think, baby girl?"

Lisbeth nodded eagerly, the smile still spread on her face.

As devoted as ever. J thought, grinning down at the girl. Despite his drunken state and his intention, five minutes prior, to fall straight into bed and sleep, he had to have her. Now.

He looked over at Jonny and Hatter. "Goodnight and Get Out!" He shouted covering his mouth with his grinning tattoo.

Both men left quickly, leaving Lisbeth with small but worried smiles.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Joker turned to Lisbeth, a predatory smile imprinted on his face. "Now princess, if I was a good man, a sane man, I would tuck you into bed, kiss your forehead and let your rest your pretty little body." He leaned into her, his lips almost touching hers. "But I am not a good man...and I want your mouth on my cock. Now!"

Lisbeth obediently crawled in front of J while he leaned back against the pillows.

Yes, her body cried for rest, her throat ached and her fresh cuts burned, but pleasing Daddy was all that mattered to her at this moment.

She leaned over him, nimbly undoing his belt and pulling down his trousers and boxers. She placed her hands around his already hard member, eliciting a sharp intake of air from the man in front of her.

She swirled her tongue around the tip once before encasing him in her mouth. He growled and gripped the sheets beneath him.

She slowly brought him in and out, relaxing her throat like he had taught her to. She started bobbing her head faster, taking more and more of him in.

"That's right, princess. Such a good girl." She heard him purr, before he tangled his hands in her hair pushing himself deeper into her, making her gag softly and tears run down her cheeks.

He kept fucking mouth until he suddenly pulled her off of him by her hair; a squeak of pain sneaking out of her mouth.

He grinned at her as he took in her spit-covered mouth and tear stained cheeks. He quickly flipped her over, burying her face in the mattress and tearing her underwear off with one tug.

J leaned over her, his hot breath in her ear. "I am going to fuck you so hard that you will think my glass tattoo on you was painless. And you are going to enjoy every minute of it. You are going to beg me for more. I don't care if you don't cum tonight doll; tonight is about Daddy." He slapped her ass sharply.

"Yes, Daddy!" He muffled voice came out.

He quickly plunged himself inside of her, enjoying her scream of pain. He was ruthless with her, his drunken mind just wanting release inside the crying, fragile doll in front of him.

"Beg me, princess!! Tell me you want it harder!"

"Please, Daddy!" She said through her sobs. "Please, harder...faster..."

J grinned, throwing his head back and digging his nails into the bandages on Lisbeth's hip, her fresh scream of pain bringing him closer to release. He kept pounding into her until he felt himself reach his peak.

He let out a loud yell, his princess' name on his lips as he came inside of her. His breathing became ragged and he slumped down on the bed as he pulled out of her. He held his arms open for his Nursey who quickly curled up into them. He admired her pink-tinged wet face and  messed up hair through heavy-lidded eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy." Was the last thing he heard her say before falling into a deep alcohol-infused sleep.