Living Doll

Harley stood on the porch of the house breathing deeply. She hadn't found Deadshot but she had tracked down some mutual friends. She looked down at the disposable phone one of these "friends" had given her.

Don't worry; he will be in touch.

Harley leaned her head on the door and took one last deep breath before she stuffed the phone in her jacket and went inside the house.

She was surprised to see Mr. J waiting for her. He leaned casually against the kitchen counter wearing just a pair of sweats and holding a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Come here baby" he growled before putting the glass down and opening up his arms. As soon as Harley reached his waiting arms he flipped her over and pushed her down against the counter. As soon as she was braced against the table he roughly pulled down her shorts and underwear and then pulled down his own sweats and without any thought for Harley, pushed his already hard cock into her.

She bucked in surprise but J just held her down roughly and shoved himself into her over and over again. Harley let out a low chuckle. Looked like Mr J had been holding in some major sexual tension. Her smile faded though when she took a glance behind her and saw that Mistah J had his eyes tightly closed. He never closed his eyes when they were having sex; he liked to watch her. She wondered what he was thinking about while he relentlessly pounded into her.

In what seemed like no time at all, Joker reached his release. He growled as he quickly pulled out of Harley and pulled up his pants. Harley turned around, disappointment written on her face.

"Puddin', what about me???" She pouted.

"Not tonight Harley." He said in annoyed voice as he left the kitchen with not even a second glance at his queen.

Harley let out a disgusted sigh and quickly pulled up her shorts before heading up to her room. She quietly walked in, not wanting to wake up Lisbeth. She took off her jacket and threw it on the chair before glancing over at Lisbeth.

"What the hell?" She muttered, seeing Lisbeth not sleeping in her normal t-shirt but some horribly frilly thing.

She walked out over to the boxes in the corner looking at all the gorgeous clothes.

Harley looked down at her own clothes.
Joker makes us into what he wants us to be, she thought. He made me into a fighter and he wants Lisbeth to be what? His living doll?
She spit onto the nearest dress before walking back to the bed. She laid heavily down on her pillow before turning to look at her Nursey.

The sight before her had tears welling in her eyes. She now had no question about who Mr. J was fantasizing about while he was fucking her.

Lisbeth's bottom lip was bruised and swollen and she had finger shaped bruises along her jaw. Harley had had all these tell-tale signs of her Puddin's insatiable lust.

Harley brought her head up and picked up her pillow. It would be so easy, all she needed to do was bring the pillow down; hold it down until the thrashing stopped and Joker's new pet would be out of their lives for good.

But she knew she could never do it. She sighed and put the pillow down; She loved her Nursey. And really who could blame Mr. J, Lisbeth was something irresistible to both of them. So much beauty and sweetness wrapped in a perfectly sexy little body.

Harley put her lips to Lisbeth's jaw giving each one a soft kiss. As Harley laid her last kiss, Lisbeth's eyes opened and she smiled up at Harley.

"I am so glad you are back! I was worried about you."

Harley just chuckled, "I should be the one worried about you. What happened to your face?"

"Oh...nothing really." She stuttered, "I tripped when I was going down he stairs. It is nothing; it doesn't even hurt."

Harley just smiled; Nursey was a horrible liar. But she knew she would never get the truth out of her; she wouldn't want to hurt Harley or make Mr. J angry.

"Well, you better rest up then. Go back to sleep little Nursey."

Lisbeth nodded and closed her eyes but she knew sleep wasn't going to come to easily; she was feeling too sober and her mind and heart wouldn't quit. She felt so guilty about kissing Mr. J; she couldn't stand to do this to Harley.
What made it worse though, was that she wanted to do it again.

She finally had to admit to herself how much she desired the Joker.