That Would Be Such A Waste

Joker sat in his desk chair, his eyes riveted on the computer monitor in front of him. Hatter and Jonny stood on each side of him, their eyes trained on the same image.

Cries and screams came out of the speakers.

"Daddy!"

"Daddy can't save you this time, princess; you are mine now."

"Then...then just let me die, please."

"No way, baby! That would be such a waste!"

A fresh scream erupted from the girl on the screen. Joker saw Hatter turn away, a mix of anger, hate and sadness envelop his face.

Joker felt bile rise in his throat as he watched his angel get violated again and again by the monster on the video.

"Fuck! Don't pass out again, you little slut!"
The monster laughed at the bleeding, bruised girl below him.

J saw out of the corner of his eye, Jonny walk over to his brother and whisper some comforting words to him.

J knew what he was watching must be beyond horrible when it made 3 career criminals sick to their stomachs.

He ran his hands through his hair as he watched Dig slap his princess until she woke up, just so he could torture her again.

~~~~Lisbeth's Bedroom~~~~

Lisbeth woke up, hungry and thirsty. She hadn't been eating much since she returned to Joker's house and it must have caught up with her. She gently untangled herself from the blonde girl sleeping next to her.

She walked over and grabbed a long sweatshirt and threw it over her pajamas before she quietly opened the door and stepped out. As soon as she had closed the door behind her, she came face to face with Panda Man.

"My lady, what's up?"

"I am so hungry; just going down to the kitchen."

"You can stay in your room; I'll go grab you something."

Lisbeth smiled a little. "I need a little exercise too. I am so tired of being in that room."

"Ok! But you know I have to come with you, right?"

Lisbeth let out a short laugh. "Yea, I know."

Lisbeth started down the hallway, Panda man at her side, but a familiar sound coming from down the hall had her stopping in her tracks.

Panda leaned over towards her. "My lady? Are you okay?"

She shook her head slightly before she started walking forward, slowly at first, then faster, until she sprinted into a run towards the sound; Panda close on her heels.

She stood in the doorway. She couldn't see what the three men's eyes were rivited to, but she could hear. She didn't know how it was there on the screen in front of them, but she knew exactly what it was.

She could hear her pained moans floating through the room.

"Please, please...no more...just let me die. I beg you."

She then heard the voice that made her blood turn to ice.

"What, doll? J never did this to you? What a shame..."

The men hadn't even noticed her standing in the doorway.

She then heard that laugh coming from the computer speakers. That laugh that she was sure was identical to the devils'.

The laugh broke her; it broke her again and it sent her adrenaline pumping. She burst into the room; her hands tugging roughly at her already fragile hair.

"Turn that shit off!!!! Turn it off right now!!!" She let out in an ear-splitting yell.

Joker, Jonny and Hatter all looked up at her at the same time, shock showing on their faces.

"How the fuck did you get it?? How the fuck??" She yelled, her eyes wild and huge as she ran forward and yanked the monitor off the desk, letting it crash to the ground.

By this time the men had snapped out of their shock and were hurrying around the desk towards her.

"Lisbeth." Hatter said in a calm voice, walking slowly towards her.

She backed away, her eyes locked with his. "Get away from me, Brandon, just get the fuck away!"

She jerked as she backed into Jonny.

"Please, my lady, please..." Jonny begged, putting his hands gently on her shoulders.

"You!!" She yelled, hitting at him. "You! Is that why! Is that why? You thought I am just some little whore that will will get on my knees for any guy."

Jonny gave her a pained look and backed slowly away from her as Joker stepped forward. "Princess..." he said through grit teeth. "We got him-we got Bones. We took care of him. This...this video was in his pocket."

Lisbeth let out another scream before biting into her own lip so hard it split open. She then crouched down bloodied face hanging in her hands.

"Broken, broken, broken.." they heard her mutter over and over again through her tears.

J rubbed a hand over his tired face. He looked over at Hatter. "Go put her in my room. Stay with her until I get there."

Hatter nodded and wrapped the muttering girl in his arms and left the room.

As soon as the door closed, J stalked over to Jonny who stood frozen in the middle of the room.

He took out his gun, slowly twirling it around his finger as he circled his right hand man.
"What was she talking about Jonny?" He said in a cold sing-song voice.

"Boss..." Jonny started.

"And you had better not lie! I know when you are lying!"

"Boss," Jonny said, hanging his head." When I was watching her before, when you were having trouble with the voices. I gave her a kiss. I am so sorry, I don't know why I did it-she just seemed in so much pain."

Jonny lifted his head to see cold anger radiating from Joker's eyes.

"That was a big mistake, Jonny. I thought you were not only my employee but also a friend. Friends don't covet what the other has."

He brought his face close to Jonny's. "You really, really fucked up."

He cocked his gun before pointing it at Jonny's arm and shooting.

Jonny let out a groan of pain, falling to the floor, gripping his arm.

"You got off easily, Frosty." J sneered before crossing over to his desk. "Now get the fuck out of my house before I change my mind."

Jonny stood up, his body hunched in pain as he stumbled out of the office, down the stairs and out the front door.