She Will Be Safe With Us

A/N Hello sweethearts.I am so excited to be writing again! And really happy to be writing about the super sexy Joker😜
I first want to thank Coleyangel and Louisa532 for writing such awesome stories! Reading them inspired me to put all my Joker ideas down on paper again!
Also, I must be honest, I am busy working my way up the corporate ladder as well as being a mom to a little 2 year old monster ❤️ so I probably can't update as much as I would like but trust me the ideas are all there and I will work hard to keep getting them down on paper.
Please enjoy!!

Harley gazed down at the messy blonde bun of the woman cleaning the wounds on her knees. Her face formed into a small smile as the nurse stood up and threw the alcohol pads away.
Lisbeth sighed as she sat on the hard ground next to the beautiful, crazy mess of a prisoner.

"Harley, you have to stop provoking the guards, you know they have it out for you." she said in a quiet voice.

"Nurse L," Harley cackled back, "I just can't help myself-they are just too much fun to play with!!" Harley leaned as close to Lisbeth as her straight-jacketed form would allow and brought her voice to a whisper "and I will never object to a required visit from my favorite nurse."

Lisbeth couldn't help but smile.
"Oh, Harley, you don't need to get hurt for me to come visit, I enjoy my talks with you!"
Harley gave a wide grin and wished her arms were free to throw around this wonderful woman.

All of a sudden a sharp rap on the bars made both women look over. A man with a sadistic smile held his baton loosely in one hand while the other lazily cupped his chin, making him look like he was planning all sorts of bad things.

"Hey, princess! If you are done with crazy Barbie, you've got to get out!"
Lisbeth stood up quickly and walked to the bars, "Officer Griggs,"she said in hushed tones, I do not think it is appropriate to refer to inmates that way; they are humans, they have names."

Griggs laughed as he gripped Lisbeths' shoulder in one hand while another guard opened the cell. He then roughly pulled her out while Harley loudly protested, struggling against her restraints.

Once Griggs had Lisbeth out of the cell, his grip only became stronger, causing the nurse to grimace in pain. He grabbed her chin with his other hand forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"Don't you ever contradict me in front of my prisoners. I don't care if your curvy little body, in those ridiculous scrubs, makes me hard every time I see you walk by," he growled as the hand he laid on her shoulder snaked down to her butt, gripping and pinching as she let out a strangled, small, cry, "I WILL hurt you," Griggs finished with a smile before grabbing Lisbeth's small hand and bringing it down to the growing bulge in his pants, "I will tear you apart, Nurse." He sneered.

A small tear fell from the nurse's eye as she heard Harley screaming with pure animal anger from the cell behind her.

"I am sorry, Officer," Lisbeth said in a strangled voice, "It won't happen again." With that, Griggs smiled and let Lisbeth go, with a little pat to her butt. "Glad to hear that, Nurse. Now go on back to work-I am sure a ton of crazies need your tender loving care." Lisbeth quickly walked away, brushing the tears from
Her cheeks. She couldn't bear to look at the prisoner yelling and cursing at The horrible Officer.

After he saw the nurse turn the corner to the next ward, Officer Griggs licked his lips and smirked before turning to the crazy clown girl
behind him. "For Gods sake, shut the stupid bitch up!" He yelled at the guards holding her down.

As Harley slowly fell to the ground as the sedative hit her veins, she had one last thought, "When Mr. J comes, I am taking her with me, she will be safe with us..." then everything became black.