I Created You

Lisbeth took a final look at her hair in the mirror. She had always been self-conscious about her looks, especially since her baby sister was ridiculously gorgeous. But she had always felt confident about her long blonde locks.

Lisbeth gave herself a small smile in the mirror before turning around at the sound of the door opening

Mistah J walked in, wearing a beautiful white tuxedo; he looked magnificent. It nearly took Lisbeth's breath away.

"Baby doll," he said walking towards her, "you look perfect! Did you like your present?"

"Yes daddy, it is wonderful."

He put his arms around her and pulled her into his chest.

"I love the way that word sounds coming out of your perfect little mouth," he growled in her ear.

Joker then pulled back to see Lisbeth's pale cheeks turning crimson. He let out a laugh and then kissed her forehead, causing a smile to form on Lisbeth's face despite the anxiety she still felt when she was this close to Mister J.

"People! Let's go party!!"

Both Joker and Lisbeth turned around to see Harley standing in the doorway.

Lisbeth thought Harley must be the most beautiful woman in the world. She really couldn't understand why any man would give her a second look when Harley was around.

Joker slowly walked over to Harley admiring the beautiful black and red dress she was wearing.

"Baby, you look wonderful. Did you get all dressed up for me.

"Of course, Puddin'!" She replied, throwing
a wink Lisbeth's way.

Lisbeth smiled at Harley as she looked her Nursey over.

"Oh Nursey, you look adorable but, Puddin'" she said looking over towards Joker. "Why don't you give her something a little more fun, a little more sexy?"