You Are Going to Beg me To Kill You

Joker stepped off the stairs of the plane to the wet, black asphalt beneath his feet. Rain pounded down on his head as some men in raincoats quickly ran over with umbrellas.

Fucking Seattle. Fucking always raining.

Hatter followed with Lisbeth who was shaking from more than the cold. Seattle; her hometown. She never, ever wanted to come
back here. But, here she was being led to retrieve a woman who she thought she would never see again and to see a man she never wanted to see again.

This was going to go badly-there was no doubt about that.

They were led to a large airplane hanger and were greeted by a smiling Dig and Mateo.

"Friends, welcome to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!"

Joker walked right up to him and clapped a hand on his shoulder, a smile on his face. "Good to be here, Dig! You don't know how happy your call made me!"

Mateo walked up to J, a hand extended. "Mateo Leon. It is good to be working with you Mister J. My brother has had nothing but good things to say about you."

J let out a friendly laugh, shaking the man's hand. "I appreciate your family's help in retrieving my wayward girl."

Mateo laughed before looking over at the blonde girl, whose face was turned towards the ground; her blonde waves covering her eyes. "Is this the little angel my brother has become so enamored with?"

"It is." J said, trying not to grit his teeth at the intense stare the man was giving his little Lisbeth. J walked over to Lisbeth, putting two fingers gently under her chin, forcing her to look up.

Her lips visibly trembled as the man looked her up and down. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared; light bruises littered her face and neck. Mateo stepped closer before laughing and turning to J.

"She smells delightful! Like innocence corrupted by violent sex!!" He let out a hearty laugh.

J couldn't help but return a laugh. "You didn't expect me to hand her over without one last fuck did you?"

Dig joined in the laughter. "No man could resist it, my friend."

Mateo had stopped laughing and was gazing at the young blonde haired man next to Lisbeth. His arm was around her waist protectively and he glared daggers at the men in front of him.

"Why don't you tell your little girl's guard dog to step down?"

J laughed more loudly at that; glancing over at Hatter. "I think I will let him keep guard over her for now, becauuuusssseee," he drawled out, looking around the large room, "I do not see my queen anywhere."

Dig grinned. "Oh, don't worry my friend! We have her right here!" He turned around and let out a shrill whistle that echoed loudly in the large empty expanse of the hanger

A door suddenly opened at the opposite end of the room and about 10 of the Leon family's men came filing out. Two of the men were carrying a struggling blonde girl. He hands were bound behind her back and her legs were tied tightly together. There was duck tape over her mouth and you could hear her muffled yells trying to come out. J let out a loud, thundering laugh as Lisbeth paled in horror. It was Belle Reve all over again.

 It was Belle Reve all over again