Your Skin Screams To Me

A few hours later Harley was looking at Lisbeth lounging on Joker's bed all made up in one of the horrible, princess outfits that Mister J loved on her. Her hair was done in pigtails and she looked disgustingly innocent. She had to let out a low chuckle though; and Her Nursey looked as American-sweet as Apple Pie. If he didn't show up soon, Harley might devour the girl herself.

 If he didn't show up soon, Harley might devour the girl herself

Harley could tell the girl was unbearably nervous, but she gave Harley a small smile

Harley could tell the girl was unbearably nervous, but she gave Harley a small smile. "I will try my best to make him happy for you."

"Oh sweetness," Harley laughed "Just be yourself and I am sure he will be quite happy.

Just then they heard a bellow from downstairs, "Honeys, I'm home!!!"

Harley quickly headed towards the door, quickly hurrying downstairs. She found Mistah J in the entry way taking to Frosty.

"Well hello there baby! Hope you two didn't have too much fun without me."

"Of course not, Puddin'" Harley simpered back.

"Where is little Lisbeth?"

"Around."

Joker gave Harley a suspicious look.

"Hey Puddin' why don't you tell Frosty boy here to hit the road. Tomorrow is your special day and I have a BIG surprise for you!!"

Joker let out a chuckle. "You heard the lady, Jonny. You are off duty, now get out of here.

Harley smiled at Frost and took Joker by the arm, leading him upstairs.

When they got to his bedroom door they stopped and Harley took the Joker's face gently in her hands. "I hope you like it baby." She opened the door and motioned Mister J to enter. The confused look on his face changed to one of pure awe when he saw his sweet little girl sitting on the bed, cross-legged wearing. nothing more than sweet white bloomers with a matching corset. The ribbons in her hair matched wonderfully with the crimson red tint to her cheeks.