It's Us Now, DollFace

A/N This is a short chapter of fluff and smut; Happy Thursday Lovelies!!❤️️❤️️

Harley paced the floor of the bedroom in the house her and Deadshot were renting on the west coast. She was a mess. She was completely worried about Lisbeth and the mess she had left back at Joker's house. She had given Hatter a burn cell and she had gotten exactly one message.

She is alive.

Harley was relieved about that but was worried about what condition she was in. She had been messaging Hatter every few hours but hadn't gotten any other messages back. She sat down heavily on the edge of the bed.

Floyd walked in, sitting next to her and putting an arm around her shoulder. "I am so sorry, Harls. I really wish I could have done more."

Harley turned to him, hearing the pain in his voice. "I know. You did everything you could. It is not your fault." She heard his pain mirrored in her own voice. "Were you able to contact Jason's parents."

Floyd wiped at his tired eyes. "Yea. They know what kind of life he lived. They were sad but they knew it would come down to this. They do wish they could get his body though."

Harley shook her head sadly. "Knowing J, his body is long gone; I am sorry."

Floyd took Harley's face gently in his hands. "Jason knew the risk; please don't feel bad."

Harley looked in his beautiful brown eyes, moving her lips to his. "We all know the risks of the life we lead." She murmured against his lips.

Floyd snaked his arms around around Harley's bare waist, enjoying the softness of her skin. Harley moved her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She felt the tenderness flowing through her Assasin; it was a different feeling than the chaotic madness that dominated hers and J's physical relationship.

Harley started kissing down his neck, enjoying the low growl he let out each time her lips touched his sensitive skin.

"Oh Dollface, you don't know how long I have waited for this; for you." He murmured out. He brought his hands behind her back, undoing her bra and letting it fall from her arms. He leaned back admiring her chest, earning a grin from Harley. "Like what you see Assasin?"

He took a nipple, rolling it gently between his thumb and forefinger, earning a low moan from the woman in front of him. "Does that answer your question, baby?" He took her other nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around. Harley threw back her head, enjoying his hot breath on her chest.

She slowly pulled away from him, bringing herself to a kneeling position between his knees. She gave him a mischievous grin as she unhooked his belt and pulled down his pants. She looked at the bulge in his boxers, letting out a giggle. "All ready for me, baby?" He grinned down at her as she slowly pulled his hardened member out of his underwear. She heard a deep intake of breath as she rubbed her fingers over the tip. "You are going to be the death of me, Dollface." Floyd murmured above her and she put him in her mouth.

Harley moved herself up and down, enjoying her Assasin's sounds of pleasure above her. Soon she heard his voice, "Come on up here, baby." As she felt herself being pulled up. She grinned as she stood up and looked down at him.

"Time for these things to come off." Floyd laughed as he hooked his fingers in her underwear and quickly pulled them down. "Why don't you have a seat, beautiful lady."
He said grinning. Harley smiled back and let out a soft sigh as she sat on his lap and slowly let him enter her. "Oh baby, you feel so good." Floyd said burying his face in her shoulder as she ground her hips into him.

"I have been dreaming of this for a long time." She said in a soft voice, enjoying the slow, leisurely pace they kept; enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

Harley felt a knot growing in her stomach and she started quickening the pace of her hips. Sharp moans escaping her mouth, mixing with the low growls from her Assasin beneath her.

Floyd felt his release building up as Harley's moans became more frequent and urgent. He gripped her hips tightly in his hands and helped her grind her hips deeper into him. "Oh, god, Dollface. You are so amazing; I can't last much longer." He let out a loud growl as he caught her lips in his. He felt her tighten around him as she screamed in his mouth. He felt his release come as he pulled her closer, every inch of skin touching.

They came down from their high together, still clutching onto each other. He put his hand on the back of her head and leaned his forehead against hers.

"It's us now, Dollface. You and me, together in this crazy world. What do you think?"

"I wouldn't want it any other way."