The Queen is Waiting

A/N This chapter is dedicated to babeyoulooksocool_ who is an amazing Jared imagine writer!
So you know what they say, "The calm before the storm"? Well, I like to say "The smut before the storm!"😂😂 please enjoy some before shit goes down!!

Lisbeth let herself be blindly pulled from the club and roughly pushed into the passenger seat of J's car. She looked over at the big grin on his face as he drove to the airport. She just couldn't match his enthusiasm. She should of known better than to have thought that this birthday would be any different from the rest.

J glanced over at Lisbeth a few times but quickly turned back to the road, noticing her worried and less-than-excited face. He would
not let her bring him down. He would finally be getting back his queen.

Joker weaved his car onto the private runway near Dig's jet that was waiting. He quickly pulled open his door and walked to the other side of the car, opening the passenger door. As Lisbeth stepped out, he noticed a frown was still etched on her face. He grit his teeth and put both hands on the car blocking her between his chest and the cold purple metal.

"Oh, princess." He sneered, "Why so glum?"

"Do I really need to go, Daddy? Can't I stay here."

Joker heard the van doors slam open behind him and Jonny and about 5 other men quickly get out onto the runway pavement. He moved his face closer to Lisbeth's.

"No. Do you really think Dig and his family are going to hand her over if you aren't there? He is expecting his prize." Joker turned away, running a hand through his hair.

"But daddy..." he heard a small voice behind him. He whipped around, slamming a fist on the door next to Lisbeth's face. He saw her flinch and tears well in her gray eyes.

"No buts!" He yelled out. "Do not test me little girl!"

He started to walk away, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "I don't want to share you, Daddy!"

Joker turned around, flicking her hand off his shoulder. Anger swirled around in him; as much as he cared for this girl, she was overstepping he bounds by talking to him that way; presuming she was enough to make him a one-woman man. The anger quickly burned bright, flashing into rage. He pulled his hand back and let it down hard across her tear-stained face. She quickly fell to the cold ground. Her hand coming up to her reddened-face and cut, bleeding lip.

He sneered again, when all she did was look up at him with those big, beautiful eyes. He couldn't admit what feelings those eyes awoke
in him; he couldn't look at her right now. He had to focus; be on his best and smartest game to get Harley back with the least amount of damage and casualties. He turned on his heel
and stalked towards the plane, motioning Hatter to get Lisbeth and snapping at the rest of the men to follow him onto the plane.

Hatter quickly hurried over to her, helping her up off the ground and putting a handkerchief to her lip. He wound an arm around her waist and led her to the steps of the plane. "Please my lady, try to act happy for him today. I don't want to see you beat up on your birthday." He whispered in her ear as they ascended the stairs into the cabin of the plane. She nodded her head as she held the cloth to the pain on her face.

She sat down on the edge of the couch of the beautiful plane; Hatter sitting next to her, a protective arm around her waist. 3 other goons sat on the couch next to them, with Bones reclining in the chair next to the couch. J and Jonny sat on lounge chairs across from them, already deep in conversation over some papers they held between them.

 J and Jonny sat on lounge chairs across from them, already deep in conversation over some papers they held between them