Maybe We Could Be Happy

Lisbeth was woken the next morning by a very angry Joker. She woke up to find him pacing the room yelling into the telephone.

"What do you mean, Dig?? I told you what your payment was....I don't have any other girls to give your brother!.....How much?? I don't think so!!!!.....Nursey for you and $500,000 for Mateo ....Yes! You talk to him and then come over."

Joker angrily hung up the phone while Lisbeth sank back under the covers.

"I see you are awake, princess." She heard him growl and he climbed back under the covers.

"Good morning, daddy." She said, giving him a sheepish smile. He grinned and put his arms around her and putting his lips on her. He pulled back with a sigh, looking at Lisbeth's face. "You are not doing a good job of hiding your feelings, princess. I told you last night I will handle it; you are staying with me."

Lisbeth moved closer to J, tracing his tattoos with her finger. "I know that daddy, I trust you. It is just." She hesitated, knowing she really should just keep her mouth shut and be a quiet, sweet girl, like Mr. J wanted her to be.

"Spit it out, baby." J said impatiently.

Lisbeth took a deep breath. "Well...can't we just let Harley live her life how she wants? I mean, let her be free...you have me Daddy. I will try to make you happy..."

Joker sat up angrily, pushing her hand from his chest. "Let her be free??" He sneered. "She told me she was going to live for me; that she was mine. I created her; she does not just leave me without consequences."

Lisbeth sunk down into her pillow. "I...I'm sorry, daddy. I just thought...maybe we could be happy, just the two of us and we can let Harley be happy..." As soon as it left her mouth, she knew she was in trouble. She felt a sharp pain and her head flew back against the headboard as J slapped her across the face.

When she got the courage to meet his eyes again, he was glaring at her.

"Harley was happy here! She is happy here! She was just brainwashed by that prison; by that fucking assassin!" He grabbed Lisbeth by the shoulders, pulling her closer to him. "Sure, sweetheart." He sneered sarcastically , gritting his teeth at her. "We could be sooooo happy, just the two of us!" He grabbed the back of her head roughly, pulling her face within inches of his, "but Harley is mine, and I will get her back!"

Lisbeth nodded, fear shining in her eyes. "I am sorry, daddy. I am so sorry."

Joker sighed and removed his hand, surprised to see blood covering his hands. She must have cut her head when she fell from his slap. He got up quickly from the bed and opened the door.

"Bones! Get the doc here now!" He yelled at the goon outside before he turned and slammed the door. He looked back at Lisbeth sitting on the bed, blood on her pajamas, a bruised and red face but her eyes still full of devotion. His perfect little princess.

He walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel before going and sitting on the bed. He pulled Lisbeth gently into his lap, putting the towel to the back of her head. He felt her relax against his chest. He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He wasn't a man to apologize and he hoped his little Nursey understood that.

"I love you, daddy." He heard her murmur. J couldn't help but grin. "I know, doll."

A knock sounded on the door and Bones stuck his head in. "Doc will be here in 10 minutes, boss."

"Bring him in when he gets here."

J guided Lisbeth's hand to hold the towel to her head and he got up off the bed and went to Lisbeth's closet and started rummaging through it. He threw an outfit on the bed. Lisbeth looked over at at-it was an outfit she had been avoiding wearing. A little to sexy for her liking; little more than lingerie.

 A little to sexy for her liking; little more than lingerie

J walked back over to her, crouching down. "Princess, The Doc is gonna get you stitched up, then you get get all cleaned up and pretty; wear this. Daddy has a meeting with Dig and you are going to be there, tempting him with your sweet self; making him hard; reminding him why he is helping me!" Joker let out a loud laugh as he walked out the door.

Lisbeth let out s loud sigh, rubbing her sore head.

It was going to be a long day.

A/N Random thought-does anyone else like to think that Jared secretly loves his Daddy J image and comes on Wattpad and reads all our stories and is like "hell yea! I'm Daddy AF!!!" 😂😂😂😂💖💖💖❤️️❤️️😘😘😉😉