Tell Me What You Did

Jonny hurried after Joker as he stormed out of the room and down the stairs. He had never been so scared. His little brother was going to die. He always spoke like he didn't care-like if his brother got himself killed it wouldn't affect him...but it would. He would be devastated. He knew he would have to intervene, even if it meant his own demise.

Joker stormed into the kitchen. Lisbeth was sitting on the counter next to Hatter, who was on his phone looking for a delivery service. They both looked up surprised.

"Daddy?" Lisbeth said, noticing the look of fury on J's face.

J walked over the counter, roughly pulling her off and pushing her to the other side of the room. She lost her footing and tumbled to the ground.

"Daddy?" She repeated in a pained voice.

Joker glared down at her. "I will deal with you later, princess." He sneered.

He stalked up to Hatter, grabbing him by the collar and throwing him to the ground. He towered over him, his gun pointed at his head.

"Tell me what you did." He said; his voice deathly cold.

"I...I don't know what you are talking about Boss..." Hatter stuttered out before J crouched down and hit him across the face with the gun. Blood started running down his face and he could hear Lisbeth quietly sobbing in the background.

"Tell me what you did...to MY princess." J said, leaning his face close to Hatter's.

J put his hand on the boy's threat, gripping it tightly.

"I didn't....didn't do...do anything, sir." He gasped out.

Joker grasped his neck harder as Hatter's face turned red. "Did you HUG her?? Did you TOUCH her?? Did you FUCK her??" He yelled out. Taking his hand away from the goon's throat and standing up.

Hatter put his hand to his throat, gasping for breath; trying to speak but no words came out.

"Daddy...no...we would never...I am yours." He heard the soft voice from across the room. He tried to sit up, tell Lisbeth to shut the fuck up and not draw attention to herself but that stupid little girl was too moral for her own good. She would get herself killed trying to help another person.

J turned away from Hatter taking slow deliberate steps towards the crying girl on the floor. He reached down and grabbed her arm, jerking her up.

"I TOLD you, I would deal with you later, but since you can't keep your pretty little mouth shut, then why don't you come join the party!!" He let out a maniacal laugh and threw Lisbeth so she fell down next to Hatter.

"Daddy...I would never..." she started but was cut off by a sharp kick to her stomach. She curled up in pain, unable to talk.

Hatter slowly sat up. "Boss, Lisbeth is your lady. I would never disrespect you that way. Yes...I realize now, I made a bad choice. I did hug her, but just to comfort her after her punishment."

J laughed again. "Comfort her?? COMFORT her!!! COMFORT HER!!!!!!" He yelled out, mocking the goon.

 "Comfort her?? COMFORT her!!! COMFORT HER!!!!!!" He yelled out, mocking the goon

"You do NOT COMFORT my princess. She IS MINE!!" He yelled out. "Does NO one have respect for what is mine??" He walked over to the corner where Harley's bat had been sitting since she ran away. "NO ONE Touches what is mine!!" He screamed, swinging the bat at the kitchen counter. Dishes started breaking, shattering all over the floor. He looked down at the ground, breathing heavily. He slowly grabbed any piece of broken glass and examined it before he walked calmly over to Lisbeth.

He set the bat down next to him and gently ran his fingers over the bare stomach of the crying girl. He then tugged off her skirt and ran the piece of glass teasingly along the waist band of her underwear. "No one will ever mistake you for anyone other than mine, again." He whispered.

Lisbeth let out a pained cry as she felt Joker start ripping into her stomach with the glass.
"Boss.." She heard Jonny say as his footsteps got closer.

"Take another step, Frosty and I will slit her throat right before I slit yours." J growled.

She felt each cut down to her core. She opened her eyes when she felt the cutting stop. She saw J grinning, admiring his work. She shakily looked down. Right above her pelvic bone he had carved:

MINE

She laid her head down and put her hand over her eyes, sobbing.

"Oh princess," J laughed putting the glass down and rubbing a thumb through her tears. "You are most pretty when you are perfectly broken down like this." He brought his thumb to his lips, liking up her sweet tears, before he turned, picking up the discarded bat and stepping over to Hatter. "And as for you, little boy." He growled. "You have been tried by the jury of Joker and have been sentenced to death!" He let out a laugh that rung around the room, lifting the bat over his head; ready to slam it down on Hatter's head.

J heard Lisbeth sobbing, asking him to stop and then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He spun around grabbing Frosty by the collar. He sneered in his face. "Big mistake, Frosty. Blood ties do not matter in this business. I would recommend removing your hand from me NOW, unless you wish to join him."

"Boss...I am sorry. It is not that he is my brother; that doesn't matter to me, Boss. My loyalty lies with you. There is just something about Hatter you should know."

J turned to look at Hatter, and the look on his face made Joker curious to what Frosty had to say.

"Okay, Frosty, you have 30 seconds before I bash your stupid little brother's head in."

"Boss, you don't have to worry about Hatter with you lady. He has someone special who he is very in love with. He has a fiancée."

Joker shoved Frost away with the bat and let out a cold laugh. "Oh, Jonny boy, you say that like it matters. Monogamy is not a word in this house. Game over!" He yelled, turning to Hatter.

Jonny spoke again from behind J.
"His...his fiancée's name is Derek. He is serving in the military right now. And they are very in love. I really can promise you that you have nothing to fear from my brother being around your lady.