You Have Been Dethroned

Lisbeth sat curled up in J's lap in the living room of his house in Gotham. She was so happy to be away from the West Coast and all the memories it held.

The plane ride home had been horrible. J came out of the bedroom angry and cursing. He started throwing things, ruining the interior of the beautiful jet.

He then came over and wanted Lisbeth cuddled in his lap for the remainder of the flight. Lisbeth always desperately coveted being in J's arms but this time he smelled strongly of sex and blood. It made her sad and nauseous at the same time.

When they had landed, she had caught a glimpse of Harley who seemed shocked to see her. She tried going over to her;the sadness on her bruised up face hurt Lisbeth to the core. She was grabbed roughly by the arm before she could take even take 5 steps away. She was pulled away and pushed into the passenger seat of J's car. Once J had gotten into the driver's seat, he turned to her, glaring and gripped her chin harshly. "You will not speak to her without my permission. Understood?"

She nodded weakly. "Yes, daddy."

They drove through the streets of Gotham in silence. Lisbeth let out a small sigh of relief when they arrived at the house. She got out quickly hoping to get into the house before Mr. J, but he was too fast. Before she had even gotten around the car, he had violently grabbed her wrist and started pulling her into the house. She let out a small moan of pain.

"Shut up!" He growled without even looking back at her. "Just shut the fuck up." He pulled her into the front room and he sat down heavily on his favorite chair, pulling her onto his lap.

Harley was shoved onto the sofa opposite of them, Jonny on one side of her and Bones on the other. Her hands were handcuffed together and she sat slumped down, her eyes focused on her lap.

It made Lisbeth's heartbreak to see such a strong woman reduced to this.

Lisbeth flinched in pain as she felt J pinch at the skin on her sides. He usually only held her in his lap when he was in a good and peaceful mood and she didn't like sitting with him when he was tense and angry like this. But she would have to get used to it again. The queen was back and she was merely just a pawn in Joker's twisted game again.

Harley looked up at Lisbeth when she heard her intake of breath. She let out a small sigh as she looked at the bruises and cuts along the girl's body; all of them in various stages of healing. This girl was the mirror image of herself right now. She was the one who was bruised and bleeding at this moment but it had been Lisbeth and it would eventually be her again.

Harley opened her mouth slowly, "Lisbeth," she whispered.

"Shut up!!!" J thundered before she could say anything further. "You will not talk to her! You will never be alone with her!" He gripped Lisbeth roughly on the chin. "The two of you are no good together. Got it?"

"Yes daddy." Harley heard Lisbeth answer obediently. She then saw J's eyes turn towards her own. "Harley?" He growled out.

She slowly nodded her head. "I've got it."

Joker let out another growl before he stood up, placing Lisbeth on the ground and grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the stairs.

"Bring her!" He snapped at Jonny and Bones who each grabbed one of Harley's arms and followed J and Lisbeth up the stairs. They walked to Harley's bedroom which had been locked up since she had run away.

Joker took out a key and unlocked the door, pulling Lisbeth in with him. She let out a quiet gasp when she looked around the room. It wasn't Harley's beautiful room anymore; it was cold, barren and lifeless.