You Never Disrespect Daddy

A/N WARNING: This chapter contains depictions of rape; please do not read if it is triggering. Thank you🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lisbeth cried out as Joker dragged her by the arm into the house. Once he got her into the living room, he threw her down on the couch. She instantly curled up into a ball, sobbing into her arms as J paced the room breathing loudly.
J's men all gathered around the room, not sure what to do.

J stopped pacing and pulled his gun out of his holster. He stalked up to the crying girl on the couch. "Stand up." He said in a chillingly calm voice. Lisbeth hurried and stood in front of him, her head hanging and tears still running down her cheeks.

J took his gun and put it under her chin, using it to lift her head up, making her look at him.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?"
He growled. "You think you can leave me?"  

Lisbeth fell to the ground as he backhanded her with his gun. "Stand up! Stand the fuck up!" He yelled. She quickly stood up again, her hand on her bleeding face.

"Where is Harley?"

"I...I...I... don't know..."

"DONT LIE TO ME!! Where is Harley????"

Lisbeth let out a choked sob, "I really don't know...I don't know....she just said we...we....we were leaving Gotham."

Joker growled. "Bring in the man who was helping her escape!" He yelled to Hatter and Bones, who hurried out and brought the dead body of the man in and set him on the floor in front of Joker.

"Who is this????" He yelled in Lisbeth's face.

"I...I don't know. I just me...met him to....tonight."

Joker let out a low laugh. "Of  course you don't know, princess!" He yelled, slapping her again. "because you don't have a brave bone in your pretty little fucking body, do you?? This was planned by the queen!"

He picked up a lamp and threw it at the wall. "But you went along with it, Baby Girl, didn't you?" He grabbed Lisbeth by the arm and pulled her towards him. "You thought you would leave Daddy, you ungrateful little slut!"

He put his hands around her neck, tightening his fingers, causing Lisbeth to gasp for air.

"Please daddy.." she choked out.

Joker gripped her neck harder, "Please daddy!" He yelled out, mocking her, before letting go of her causing her to crumble to the ground next to the dead body.

Joker was breathing hard, staring down at Lisbeth. It was then, as she sat on the ground next to the body, that he noticed the outfit the dead man was wearing. He stared at it in shock, before he burst out laughing. He pointed his gun at the mirror over the fireplace and shot, glass shattering everywhere. Joker started laughing louder, holding his gun over his head and turning in a circle. "This is just perfect!" He yelled out before kicking the corpse in the side. He suddenly grabbed Lisbeth off the ground and threw her to the other side of the room. She landed with a thud on the floor; her sobs still filling the room.

Joker quickly crossed over to her, bending down and grabbing her chin in his hands.

"She is working with Deadshot isn't she?"

Lisbeth just nodded.

Joker couldn't explain the anger and disrespect he felt right now, not to mention the embarrassment. His queen and his princess, working with a fucking thug; trying to leave him. The voices in his head were screaming at him, urging him on, thirsty for revenge.