"I have to tell you something. Promise you won't get upset?"

A special thanks to my readers who claim that they "can't sleep" until I write another part! You're the ones that keep me going! Thanks! xx :D

**********************************************

After the ceremony was over, it was time for the reception. When we entered the big gym, it was nicely decorated with lots of tables, chairs, and food. I was first acknowledged by Morgan's parents. 

"That was such a lovely speech, Chey!" Peyton said.

"Yes, thank you very much, Chey, it was great," Tom said.

"No problem," I said, "I'm going to miss her forever."

We stayed for about two and a half hours talking with everyone, and then we headed back to my house. We went right to sleep because it was late.

The next morning, I was up first. I took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, then went downstairs and turned on the TV. A few minutes into iCarly, and Cody came upstairs. His hair was slightly wet, so I assumed he just got out of the shower downstairs.

"Morning," he said.

"Morning," I repeated.

"You want to go for a walk with me?"

"Sure."

We started walking down the sidewalk away from my house.

"If I tell you something," Cody started, "Promise you won't get upset?"

"Um, okay," I said, unsurely.

"Well, I broke up with Julia."

"Why?"

"I like someone else."

"Oh..."

"You see, I really wanted to ask Mary out. But I thought it would hurt too much."

"Huh? Why would it hurt?"

"Mary looks a lot like you," he said.

I knew what he was trying to say instantly. Great. Another problem thrown at me. But I exhaled and said,

"Tell me what you're trying to say."

"I love you."

Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking. Cheyenne, dump Greyson and go for Cody! Millions of girls want Cody! Did you see that body of his? And his freaking accent? He's gorgeous! 

But I'm not millions of girls. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not like any other 14-year-old girl. I'm Cheyenne Walters, a hopeless romantic that falls in love with much more than looks. Now, I'm not saying that Cody has a blank personality or anything, but let's just say that Greyson and I have a lot more in common.

"Have you told Greyson?"

"No, I can't. Do you know how much it hurts looking at you two? I'm always looking to Greyson, wishing that was me. I want nothing more than to be him. It might sound ridiculous, but in reality, I'm so jealous of him."

"What's there to be jealous of? You're really hot and every girl wants you!"

"Every girl except the one I really want," he said.

We were silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I had no idea..."

"It's okay. I just thought you should know."

"Thanks for telling me," I said.

"Thanks for not getting upset," Cody said, "I didn't want to throw another problem at you, but,..."

Throw another problem at me? Okay, so is my mind totally readable or is it just me?

We walked back to my house in silence. Everyone was up then, and my mom was making pancakes and quiche. 

I sat down in between Alli and Greyson at the table. 

"You know, Greyson, you should visit Edmond, don't you think?" I said, "You haven't been there in two months."

"Sure, but on one condition," he said.

"What?"

"If you'll come with me," Greyson said.

"I don't want to get in your way..."

"You won't, I promise."

"Are you sure?" 

"I won't have any fun in Edmond if I miss you," Greyson said.

"AWWW" the whole table said.

"Oh, hush," Greyson said, "Well, my family is leaving tonight. You wanna catch a flight with them?"

"Yes!" I said, "Can I, Mom?"

"Of course," my mom said, "Ari will keep me company."