Happy Birthday, Greyson! (Part 3)

"You know, this tour is going to be great," Greyson said, while handing a glass of punch to me. 

"I know! I'm so excited!" I said.

"It's a lot of fun to meet the fans. You really have no idea how many you have until you see them all."

"I never thought about that."

Then, there was one song that came on. "Escape" by Journey.

Greyson and I grinned at each other, then we ran to the middle of the dance floor. I knew that "Escape" was one of Greyson's favorite songs. And it was turning into one of mine, too.

As we were dancing and laughing, I thought to myself,

I can't believe this is happening. I'm famous, I've given up anti-depressants, and I have the world's best boyfriend, and the best friends that anyone could ever have. And now, I'm going to be signed to eleveneleven! What more could I possibly want? I've got everything. 

Once the song ended, Ellen announced into the microphone:

"And now, all the way from Carlo's Bakery, I give you the cake!"

Then, THE Buddy Valastro and his crew from the reality show "Cake Boss" wheeled out the cake. It looked amazing! It looked exactly like Greyson's famous "Waiting Outside The Lines" piano! The crowd cheered and clapped really loud, and more paparazzi camera flashes went off. Greyson was so surprised, that he stumbled, and nearly fell backward, but I grabbed him around the waist and caught him before that happened.

"Thanks," he said to me, staring at the cake with wide eyes.

"Greyson, happy birthday, you're a talented kid, and I think that this cake will be as wonderful as you," Buddy said.

The cake was cut, and Greyson got the first slice, and we all watched as he took his first bite.

"This. Is. Amazing!" Greyson yelled, and the crowd cheered again. Then, we all got a slice, and Greyson took a huge slab of modeling chocolate off his slice, and shoved it in my mouth, laughing. I laughed too, and swallowed it.

"Thanks," I said, sarcastically.