Taping of Ellen (part 3)

After a lot more questions and random chit-chat, it was time for me and Greyson to perform. We planned to sing a duet of "Light Up the Dark".  How cool is that? Best idea we ever had. We sat on stools next to each other, and just sang our hearts out. After we were done, the audience gave us an extra loud cheer and applause. 

I couldn't believe it! I was featured on Ellen before Cody was! This was going much quickly than I had expected. I didn't do anything yet except make a stupid video! And now, here I was, on the set of Ellen, and I had fans that were wearing MY tshirts, and holding up SIGNS. For ME. Just a shy, tiny little girl like me. They all came out to support me. And Alana, flying here from Texas! I teared up out of amazement and happiness.

Cody, Alli, my parents, and Lisa and Scott came running down to hug me and Greyson. The audience was still cheering. Ellen came over. She yelled over the applause,

"Ladies and gentlemen, Greyson and Cheyenne!"

The applause and cheering continued for about 30 seconds, and then Ellen said,

"Now, you might not know this, but Cheyenne is going to be signed to my record label with Geffen, eleveneleven, as the fourth artist on eleveneleven! She'll be working on her first album when she comes back from the tour in ten months!"

Well, the audience went crazy over that. 

Before I knew it, I was back in the limo, with Greyson, Cody, Alli, Lisa, Scott, and my parents.