Okay, so maybe this performance won't be so painful?

"There's got to be some way to get back at them," Alli said as we were back in my dressing room while Greyson was on stage.

"Of course there is! We just need to think of it," I said.

"I got it!" Alli said, "But we need some help from the fans!"

We went outside to the bus, where usually there was a few fans stalking the bus.

"Hey, girls!" I said, as Alli and I came up to them.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" they all scremed (there were about 25 of them)

"Do you guys want to help us pull a prank on Cody and Greyson?" Alli asked them.

"YES!!!!"

"Alright, here's what we're gonna do!" I said, then explained the plan.

So basically, we all had the fans help disguise me and Alli into fan girls. Two of the fans let us borrow their Greyson and Cody tshirts. I wore the Greyson shirt, and Alli wore the Cody shirt. Then, we borrowed nerd glaases and hair extensions from the fans, too. We were gonna run on stage when Greyson and Cody did their duet, and attack them. We led the fans backstage, and Greyson and Cody were on stage.

"Well, we are going to perform a very special duet for a very special girl in our lives," Greyson said.

Me and Alli raised an eyebrow at eachother. What was going on? We just shrugged and ran on stage, and tackled Cody and Greyson.

"Oh my gosh! I just attacked Greyson Chance!" I said.

"Ohemmgee I just attacked Cody Simpson!" Alli said.

"Alright, Alli and Cheyenne, you can't fool us!" Cody said.

"Haha, whoops! Gotta go! Come on, Alli!"

"Not so fast!" Greyson said, lifting me up over his shoulder.

"Put. Me. Down!" I said.

Greyson put me down on a stool.

"What now?" I asked.

Music to one of my favorite songs started, and Greyson started singing,

"Cut the music up, little louder, yeah."

****

Can you guess what the song is?