Mall Date (Part 2)

Tanner parked the Range Rover in the parking garage, and we all got out and headed for the entrance. It wasn’t long until Greyson nearly tripped.

“You weren’t lying when you said you were really bad at walking,” I teased him.

“When did I say that?” 

“I think it was the Magic Box interview.”

“I remember that! That one was really embarrassing,” Greyson laughed. 

“Which one weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?” I asked him sarcastically. 

Tanner burst out laughing, and Alexa punched him on the arm. Greyson rolled his eyes

“Siblings. Do you have any?”

“I do. My sister Ari. She’s not around much. She’s going to college soon,” I said.

“Can’t wait until these two are gone,” Greyson nodded his head towards Tanner and Alexa.

First thing we headed into the amusement park. I’ve been to MOA fifty million times, but I have never ridden any rides. Strange, isn’t it?

“I remember all this,” Greyson said, “I once did a show and a meet and greet here.”

And Greyson’s eyes immediately saw the Spongebob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge. And immediately I knew what he wanted to do. 

He took my hand and started pulling me towards the line area. He was smiling and had his tongue sticking out from the corner of his mouth. He wanted to ride it. 

Turns out there was no line, so basically we were going to get our own private ride. Tanner and Alexa came in behind us. And before I knew it, we were being strapped in. Me and Greyson were in the front seat, and Tanner and Alexa were right behind us. I looked up at the vertical lift. 

“Nervous?” Greyson asked me.

“A little,” I lied. I was TERRIFIED.

As we were creeping up the hill, flat on our backs, Greyson turned to me.

“Cheyenne?”

“Yes, Greyson?”

“Before we die, or get seriously injured, there’s something you gotta know”, he said, taking my hand.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I like my beats fast and my bass down low.” 

“Thank you, that made no sense at all,” I said, chuckling. 

“Actually, I really wanted to tell you that…” he said as we were finally at the top, “I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!” he screamed as we went down the drop, and went over the loop. After only about a minute of loops, corkscrews and whatever, it was over. 

“That was scary,” Alexa said.

“I liked it,” Greyson said grinning, and looking at me. I smiled back. (I don’t think I’ve ever seen him without a huge smile) I realized Greyson still hasn’t let go of my hand. 

Once we were out of the ride, I looked at Greyson (still holding my hand)

"Did you really mean what you said?’ I asked.

“What are you talking about?” Greyson said, pretending to be confused.

“I think you know what I mean…”

Greyson blushed. 

“I did mean it. I want you to be my girl.”

“I accept. I love you too,” I said. 

Tanner made kissing noises behind us. Alexa hit him again. 

“Looks like our baby brother is growing up,” she said, smiling.

We rode a few more rides, including The Naked Brothers Band Crazy Cars (I loved them, I met them at a concert two years ago) Then we decided to hit up a few stores. 

We were walking around, wondering what stores we wanted to go into, and Alexa freaked out when she saw something in the window of Claire’s. 

“Oh my gosh! Look at that adorable purse! I gotta have it! Let’s go in here!” 

“That is an awesome purse,” I said. 

And it was. Fake pink leather, fake diamond studs. It was perfect.

Tanner and Greyson groaned.

“Fine. You two go elsewhere, and Cheyenne and I will go here. Meet us here in twenty minutes.”

Greyson then whispered something in Tanner’s ear. Tanner looked at him and nodded. 

“Alright, see ya,” Tanner said to us, and they took off.

Alexa ended up buying that purse for herself, and got one for me, too. Turns out it was on clearance for one dollar. 

“Thanks, Alexa,” I said, as I hugged her.

“No problem,” she smiled as she hugged me back, “I finally have a shopping buddy! Yay!”

Tanner and Greyson came back. Greyson was holding a small bag from FYE.

“What did you get?” I asked him.

“You’ll see,” Greyson said.

We looked at a few more stores, and then went back to the Range Rover.

“Thanks guys, I had so much fun!” I said.

“Thanks for coming with us,” they said.

“Now for your present,” Greyson said, handing me the bag. I pulled it out. It was Greyson’s new CD, Hold On Till The Night. 

“How did you get this? It isn’t supposed to be on the shelves for three more days.”

“I know. I asked the dude that worked there, and he already had them shipped. So he gave me one. He realized it was my CD.”

“Aw, thanks, Greyson,” I kissed him on the cheek.

“Look on the back. All my new songs.”

I looked at the list, and one particular song title caught my eye.

“Cheyenne?!” I said, surprised.

“Coincidence, isn’t it?” Now I have someone to sing it to," Greyson said smiling.

Chapter 4 coming tomorrow! Thanks for reading! Rate and comment!