Planning with Cody

A few minutes later, we were there. It looked like a really cool place. Basically it was a bright white building with glass doors, and a huge light-up sign that said ‘Pulse’.
We went out of the limo, and Alli led us inside. There was a wide hallway. Out of the door popped out a boy that looked about six or seven years old. He ran over to Cody.
“Tom! What are you doing here?” Cody asked him.
“Dad’s here. He came to help, too. So he took me along.”
“Cheyenne, Morgan, Ellen, this is my brother Tom,” Cody said.
“Hi,Tom.” we said.
“Hi,” he said back, “Come on, guys, let’s go!”
“Wow, nice place,” Ellen said, as we looked around the huge room.
A man ran up to us.
“Hi, Cody, Alli,” he said, then turned to me and Morgan.
“Hi there. I’m Brad, Cody, Alli and Tom’s dad.”
“Nice to meet you,” we said, each of us shaking his hand.
Trey ran up behind him.
“Hey, everyone! What do you think of the banner up there?” he asked, pointing up to the balcony, where a huge banner hung that said ‘Happy Birthday, Greyson!’ in red letters. The background was a collage of words that resembled Greyson’s famous black and white piano.
“I love it! It’s looks great,” I said.
“Really cool,” Morgan said.
“Approved,” Ellen said.
“It’s perfect,” Cody said.
“Thanks. Well, you have to write up the guest list. Get to it!” Trey said, pointing to a small table with a few chairs in the corner.
Me, Morgan, Ellen, Cody, and Alli went over to it, and sat down. Cody picked up a piece of paper, and clicked the pen.
“Well?” Cody said.
“Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Bruno Mars,” Morgan said.
“Surprise, surprise,” I said, rolling my eyes and laughing.
“What? They’re my favorites. Invite them,” Morgan told Cody.
Cody wrote it down.
“Who else?”
“How about those ‘Shake it Up’ kids?” Ellen said.
We all groaned.
“All of them except Bella,” Alli said as Cody wrote it down.
“What’s wrong with Bella?”
We all looked at each other.
“You want to tell the story Chey?” Morgan asked me.
Tears started filling my eyes, but I tried to blink them back. I bit my lip and shook my head.
“I’ll tell it then,” Cody said, “It turns out that Bella likes Greyson, so she’s really jealous of Cheyenne. Bella even slapped her. And we saw some interviews with her on YouTube all about her hating on Cheyenne. She told everyone that Cheyenne’s just trying to ruin her career when all along it’s just that she has a crush on Greyson.”
“Oh my gosh. I’m sorry, Cheyenne. Does Greyson know?” Ellen asked.
“Yes, he does. And I think he’d agree that we’re definitely not inviting her,” Alli said.
“Okay, so Zendaya, Kenton, Adam, and Caroline?” I asked.
“That’s it,” Cody said while writing, “Now who?”
“Miranda, Nathan and Jennette of course,” I said.
“Ahem! Don’t forget Jerry Trainor! He’s like the life of the party!” Morgan said.
“Right. Got it,” Cody said.
“Noah, too!” I said.
“The dude that plays Gibby?”
“Of course.”
“Got it.”
After writing down a couple more hundred names, we were done with the guest list.
I looked at my phone.
“I have to meet Miranda in half an hour. We have to go, Morgan.”
“Me and Alli will take you back to the hotel. Then while you guys are there, Alli and I will keep Greyson occupied. Let’s go,” Cody said.
So we were dropped off at the hotel, and we ran inside. No sign of Miranda yet. So we decided to run back up to our room to get ready.
We freshened up, and then ran back downstairs. Miranda was waiting for us, and the poor girl was still on a crutch.
“Hey, girls! You ready?”
“Always! Let’s go!” I said.
We got into Miranda’s white limo, and I told her about Greyson’s party that she was invited to.
“Oh, cool! Can’t wait.I hear Pulse is a really great place!”
“It is! I’m excited, too,” I said.
NEXT CHAPTER COMING ASAP!!! RATE AND COMMENT THANKS FOR READING!!!!