And the winner is....

Once Morgan and I were dropped off at my house, we both went inside to show my parents my newly pierced ears. “I gotta take a picture to send to Grandma!” my mom said, “She’ll love that you FINALLY got your ears pierced!” My dad said, “Nice…um…earrings.” (Men are so clueless) Once the pictures were taken, Morgan and I went into my room, and I closed the door behind us. “Cheyenne, I just thought of something….” “Yes?” “You said Greyson was going to announce the winner on the 11th, right?” “Uh-huh.” “That’s tomorrow.” “Oh. My. Gosh.” “Yeah…” We kinda stared at each other for a long moment. I broke the silence first, “What if I don’t win? Will I ever see Greyson again?” “It’s going to be fine, I promise.” “But Morgan, Greyson has made me so happy…I don’t want him to go.” “I know.” Another long stare. This time, Morgan broke the silence, “Are you okay?” Tears came to my eyes. “Morgan, I’m afraid to let him go. He’s everything to me. I haven’t needed my anti-depressants since the very first time I met him, at the meet and greet.” “Have you told Greyson about your…depression?” “No, I don’t want him to be worried about me. I also don’t want him to know the reason why.” “I guess you’re right. Tell you what. I’ll sleep over tonight, and we’ll see the result of the contest. If you don’t win, you should tell him everything. He deserves to know. But if you DO win, then you don’t have to tell him”. “Fair enough. Thanks, Morgan,” I said as I hugged her. “No problem, Chey. I love you, and I don’t want to see you get hurt.” We walked to Morgan’s house, and she packed up for the night, and then we went back to my house. Most of the night, we laughed about the new Youtube video of me getting my ears pierced, with Greyson right by my side. The views went from 3067 to 12678. Unbelievable. “Look at you. You’re already famous, and it hasn’t been two weeks since you met him,” Morgan said. “I know, right? Believe me, this is all a big shock for me. Paparazzi, fans, magazines, Youtube. It’s ridiculous.” The next morning, my parents were gone. Note on the kitchen counter: You girls can eat the leftover pancakes. We went to Walmart. -Mom We reheated the pancakes, and poured syrup on them. Once we sat down, Morgan said, “Today’s the day.” “I’m aware.” “You’re going to win.” “We’ll see.” We were eating the pancakes in silence, when my phone rang. We both jumped. “I’ll get it,” I said, as if there was some chance she’d race me for it. “Hello?” “Chey! It’s Alexa.” “Hey, what’s up?” I said, wondering why she was calling me. “I have some exciting news,” she said. “What is it?” “You entered Greyson’s contest, right?” “Yes…How did you know?” “Well that’s not important right now. The important thing is…..you won.” “I DID NOT!” I yelled into the phone, surprised. Morgan jumped up, and ran to my side. So I put the phone on speaker mode. “I’m not kidding you, Cheyenne! Check Greyson’s Twitter if you don’t believe me!” “So, Greyson knows?” “No, everybody on his team knows except for him. We’re gonna surprise him, okay? I’m coming down later to give you your plane tickets, we’re flying you out to Los Angeles tomorrow!” “I can’t believe this!” “Well, ya better believe it, girlfriend! I’ll see you soon!” “Thanks, bye!” Morgan screamed, “OH MY GOD, CHEYENNE, YOU WON!” We were both screaming, and jumping up and down. “Come on, let’s go see the tweet!” I said. We ran upstairs, and I logged on to Twitter. @greysonchance: congratz, cw22445, you won! you’ll be going on tour with me! I don’t know you yet, but I’ll see you tomorrow, because you’re going to LA! Once my parents got back, Morgan and I shouted the news in their faces. “I WON THE CONTEST!” “SHE’S GOING ON TOUR WITH GREYSON!” “I’M GOING TO LA TOMORROW!” “Wow! My little girl’s going to be famous!” my mom said. “I’m already kinda famous, Mom. Being Greyson’s girl and all.” “Oh, right. I mean, my little girl’s going to be famous..er.” Morgan and I called all my friends, and my parents called all my relatives to tell them the great news. Alexa came by around 2:30, and she handed me a big orange envelope. It had plane tickets in it. Four of them. First class. “This is gonna be great.” “We have to go shopping for clothes for your tour! You have to look your best on stage,” Alexa said. I turned to Morgan. “Morgan, I’m taking you to LA with me!” “Yes!” Morgan yelled. My phone rang, and it was Greyson. “Babe, I have to go to LA tomorrow, and meet the contest winner. But I’ll be back soon, okay? I promise.” “No problem. Have fun. By the way, you’ll really like her. I saw her video on Youtube. She’s really good,” I said, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Morgan and Alexa trying REALLY hard not to laugh. NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON! THIS IS GETING EXCITING!