Leave it all to me

It was only about a twenty minute ride. Before I knew it, Miranda was leading me and Morgan through some hallways. 

“That’s my dressing room,” Miranda said, pointing to a door as we passed it, “And that’s Jennette’s right next to it.”

Morgan and I exchanged grins.

“And…that right there is Nathan’s dressing room,” Miranda said.

Morgan and I let out a squeal. Miranda chuckled at our excitement. But hey, we can’t help it. Nathan Kress is a cutie.

Before I knew it, we were on the set. THE set. And the set of the iCarly studio was right in front of us.

“OH MY GOD!” me and Morgan screamed.

Miranda laughed.

“Chill pill, girls. Let’s go meet Jennette and Nathan.”

“Yes! Yes! We shall do that immediately!” I said with a little too much enthusiasm.

We came to a door that said ‘Wardrobe’. Miranda opened it and we followed her in. 

Jennette and Nathan were sitting there, reading the script, and once they saw us, they stood up.

Morgan and I screamed, and ran up and hugged Nathan.

“Hi, girls? Nice to meet you?” Nathan said, half-laughing.

Morgan and I quickly let go of him.

“Sorry. But we are really excited to meet you!” I said.

“Cheyenne, right? I saw the video. I loved it! Great singing,” he said.

“Thanks!” I said, then turned to Morgan, “Hear that? Nathan Kress knows MY name!”

“I know yours! It’s Morgan, correct?” Jennette finally said.

“Yep it is! Hear that, Cheyenne? Jennette McCurdy knows MY name!”

While we were laughing, I noticed how much taller Nathan as than me. No surprise there. Since I’m kinda small for a fourteen-year-old, 5 feet, everyone towers over me. Greyson’s 5’4, so we see eye to eye pretty well, but Cody? Nope. Since Cody is 5’8, if we’re standing right in front of each other, I honestly have to look up and bend my head back just to make eye contact. Nathan looked about the same height as Cody. He is 19 years old, after all.

A tall woman came running up to us.

“Hi, Cheyenne! I’m Carmen, I will be choosing your wardrobe. I designed and made a few outfits yesterday.”

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!! SORRY THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT!!!!