A Mall Adventure (not really)

Morgan called me early in the morning. I was still sleeping, and my “Cheyenne” ringtone was blaring. I liked that the first thing I heard that morning was Greyson’s voice, but not the fact that it was so loud. “Morgan! It’s early!” I whined. “Not if you call 1:00 in the afternoon early,” she said. I looked over at my alarm clock. She was right! “I must’ve overslept,” I said. “No kidding.” “So, what did you want?” “I want to meet Greyson! I have too approve, too, ya know,” Morgan said, while laughing. “He did want to go shopping today,” I said, and then I explained the ketchup incident. “That’s hilarious!” “Since Greyson feels really bad about it, what a sweetheart, he wants to take me shopping for new clothes for me and him. Want to come with us?” “Yes! More than anything!” Morgan practically shouted into the phone. “Alright, you come over in an hour, and I’ll call Greyson.” “Okie dokie,” Morgan said, and hung up. I took a shower, then blow dried my hair. I went to my closet, and tried to find the cutest mall outfit I could possibly find. And I picked out my red plaid mini skirt, and my Beatles t-shirt. And I put on my pink hi-top Converse again. Mascara, lipgloss, hair straightener. I was ready. I called Greyson then, and told him about the plan. “Okay, me and Alexa will pick you up,” he said. Soon after that Morgan came over, dressed in black jeggings, and a one-shoulder purple top that said, “Born this Way.” She was also wearing pink and purple striped flip flops form Aeropostale. “Cute outfit!” I said. “Thanks, you too!” she replied. While we were waiting for Greyson and Alexa, I told Morgan about Greyson’s opening act contest, and that I entered it. “Since when do you sing?” “Since now, I guess. I really want to win. I can’t be without Greyson.” “I get it. Show me the video, then.” I whipped out my iPod, looked it up, and showed it to her. Once it finished, Morgan was speechless. “I-I can’t believe you can sing like that! You are so going to win!” “Thanks. I sure hope so. There’s hundreds of contest entries.” “But only one star.” The Range Rover pulled up. “They’re here.” “Oh my God. Is that a Range Rover?” Morgan said excitedly. “Yes, yes it is, Morgan. Take a chill pill,” I laughed. Once we were inside the car, Greyson pulled me onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around me. “Hey, sweetie. I missed you.” “Missed you too,” I said, “By the way, this is Morgan.” “Hi, Morgan!” Greyson said, still holding me. “Hi, Morgan,” Alexa said, “I’m Alexa.” She turned her head to Greyson. “Grey Grey, you might want to let go of Cheyenne,” she said, “We’re gonna go now.” “Oh. Right. Sorry.” Greyson set me down on the seat next to him. I was now in between Greyson and Morgan. “So, Cheyenne, when are you getting your ears pierced?” Morgan asked me. “Very funny.” “I’m serious.” “Nice to meet you, Serious! I’m Cheyenne.” “Are you kidding me?” “No, I’m Cheyenne.” Greyson laughed. “Please, Cheyenne? For me? For Greyson? For all of us?” I gave her a look, and then said, “Fine. I’ll get my ears pierced. But only if you’re paying for it.” Morgan held up her wallet. “Three words. Baby. Sitting. Earnings.” “Great. Let’s do it, then.” “Yay! Now I can buy you earrings!” Alexa said. Greyson laughed, and shook his head. “Alexa, all you ever think about it shopping,” Greyson said. “Yep,” she replied. Once we were there, we headed to Claire’s. Morgan grabbed my arm, and pulled me towards the piercing booth. “She wants her ears pierced,” she told the girl that worked there. “Good for you, honey!” the lady said, “I’ll be right with you.” Then, I heard someone shouting, “Oh my God! It’s Greyson Chance!” A whole flood of girls came running to Greyson, wanting autographs, pictures, and hugs. The lady came back, and was getting the gun ready, while Alexa was singing papers (since I’m under 18). Greyson was still smiling for pictures. “Greyson!” I called to him, “I need you.” “Sorry girls, gotta help Cheyenne,” he said, and came to me. “Thanks,” I said. “No problem.” “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” “It will be just fine. I promise,” he said, and then he took my hand. The girls were now recording videos with their phones. “Aw, Greyson, you’re so sweet to comfort your girlfriend.” “This is too cute!” “This is SO going on YouTube.” I started to get embarrassed. Great. Now the whole world is going to see me make a fool out of myself. I squeezed Greyson’s hand as tight as I could. “Babe, you’re gonna break my fingers.” “Deal. With It.” Soon, the lady was done with both my ears, and surprisingly enough, I didn’t feel anything. She explained to me how to clean the piercing with the special formula, and a cotton swab. Then, Morgan paid for it, and we were on our way. We looked through all the clothing stores, and I happened to find the exact same outfit at Aeropostale. Greyson just picked out another outfit from Hollister. “We really lucked out today,” Greyson said. “I love this outfit,” I said. Greyson took my hand, and soon, we were in the Range Rover, talking and laughing.

Chapter 8 coming soon!