Partying

So we planned to go out to a fancy restaurant that night for dinner. Morgan and I went back to the hotel room to get ready. 

“What should we wear?” I asked.

“Good question, I have no idea,” Morgan replied.

Eventually, I threw together a red Aeropostale dress, with my cute heels. Morgan decided to wear a mini skirt with her polka dotted black and white top with her cute heels.

“Well, don’t we look hot?” Morgan said as we looked at ourselves in the full-lenght mirror in the corner.

“Yep!” I agreed.

We did our hair, and then met up with the rest in the lobby. Of course Alli and Miranda looked super-gorgeus as always, and I gotta say, Greyson and Cody looked really hot, too, like always.

“My limo’s out front,” Miranda said, “Let’s go!”

We all piled into Miranda’s white limo, and Greyson put his arm around my waist.

“You look beautiful, sweetie,” he said.

“Thank you, you look great too,” I said, then turned to Miranda.

“Did you know about me being on iCarly?” I asked her.

“I had no idea, honest!” she said, “I’m so excited! I can’t wait to get the script!”

“Same here. I wonder who I’ll be playing,” I said.

“Wouldn’t it be cool if you played Freddie’s girlfriend?” Morgan teased me.

“Oh, please, Morgan. Freddie is already dating Sam. We all know that.”

“But you looovvvveeee Nathan Kress,” Morgan said.

“Morgan, shut up! I do not!” I laughed.

“What?” Greyson siad, “I thought you loved me?”

“I do love you, Greyson!” I said, “But I used to be totally in love with Nathan Kress. That was before I knew you existed.”

Greyson sighed.

“Girls.”

We all laughed, and soon we arrived at the restaurant.

“Wow, this place is fancy,” Alli said, as we were getting out of the limo.

And it was fancy. The place was huge, with shiny brass doors, and a marble fountain out front. 

We went inside.

“We made reservations under ‘Cosgrove’” Miranda said to the man at the podium.

“Ah, yes. Party of six. Right this way,” he said.

As he led us, there were people whispering, pointing, and whipping out their cell phones to snatch pics of us at the tables we passed.

Greyson poked me.

“Get used to it,” he said, “this is just the beginning.”

We were led into a private dining room with one 

table with a navy blue tablecloth. The walls were white, and one wall wasn’t a wall at all, but it was a big window that looked out onto the courtyard, which was a huge beautiful garden with a few tables. 

“You’re server will be right with you,” the man said as we sat down.

“I love this place!” Greyson said, “It’s gorgeous.”

“It is really nice,” Cody agreed.

“Thanks for taking us, Miranda!” I said.

“No problem. I love treating my friends,” she said.

A petite waitress came to the table.

“Hello, my name is Melanie and I’ll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with beverages and appetizers?”

We all just ordered water, and Miranda suggested that we get shrimp cocktails.

“Great! I’ll be right out with those,” Melanie said, then hurried off.

“You know, this is really exciting. In just two weeks, Cheyenne has become Greyson’s girlfriend, won a contest to go on tour with him as one of his openers, and now she’s going to be on iCarly!” Morgan said.

“I’m so glad you came into my world,” Greyson said.

“Yeah, Cheyenne, you’re an amazing girl. You deserve this,” Cody said.

Miranda and Alli nodded in agreement.

“Thanks guys. You’re the best,” I said, smiling.

Melanie came back with our waters and shrimp cocktails. The shrimp was huge. I thought of the Drake and Josh TV movie ‘The Really Big Shrimp’.

“This is really good,” Greyson said with a mouthful of shrimp.

“I told you,” Miranda said.

“Now, Miranda, what do you recommend for the main course?” Alli asked.

“I love the mushroom and cheese pasta. It’s amazing. I also really like the Caesar salad. Very fresh.”

Melanie cam back, so all the girls ordered the pasta, and Greyson and Cody ordered steaks.

Once Melanie was gone again, we resumed our conversation.

Greyson raised his water glass in the air.

“Here’s to Cheyenne, an amazing and talented girl, and let’s not forget stunningly beautiful too.”

“Here, here,” everyone said, and clinked glasses.

“Thank you,” I said.

“So, Miranda, when’s the ankle brace coming off?” Greyson asked.

“About two weeks,” she replied, “Dan told me that we’re gonna have to shoot the new episode before you guys leave for the tour, so Carly’s feet can’t be shown, I guess. And I’ll try to do my best to not limp.”

Cody gently stepped o my foot under the table, so I looked at him.

“Tomorrow,” he mouthed to me, and I nodded. I had to plan Greyson’s birthday with Cody, go to the iCarly set, and go on a dinner date with Greyson, Morgan, and Kenton. Whew. Busy day.