Mom, Dad, Meet my boyfriend, Greyson Chance.

Early next morning, Greyson texted me. Greyson: Hey babe <3 Me: Heyy <3 Greyson: My parents want to meet you and your parents. Do you think we could all go out to Red Robin tonight for dinner? Me: I’ll check with my mom brb I went downstairs, and my mom and dad were reading the paper in the sunroom. “Could we go to Red Robin tonight for dinner with the Chances?” I asked them. “All of us you mean?” Mom asked. “Yes”. “So, Greyson and his parents?” “That’s the plan?” “I think so.” Mom looked at Dad for a while. “I think that’ll be nice to meet him and his parents,” Dad finally said. “I agree,” Mom said. “Yes! I’ll go tell him,” Me: they’re fine with it :D Greyson: yay :) Me: Meet at rr around five, ok?" Greyson: sure Me: See ya there. <3 Greyson: yep <3 I showered, dressed, blow dried my hair, and then went to the computer. The little globe icon had 163 on it. 163 notifications! I snapped a picture of it with my phone. Unbelievable. All from my FB friends wondering about my boyfriend. I answered about half of the wall posts and comments, then logged out. It took two hours to do all that. And that was only half of the notifications. Chapter 6 coming tomorrow! Sorry this one was so short. I didn’t have much time…..