The Anti-Bella Team

As Miranda walked out the door, I smiled to myself, thinking how great Miranda is. She’s everything I thought she would be and more. Now I know why she’s always been my role model.

I watched Victorious for a while until I heard the door click open, and Morgan ran in.

“I had the best day ever! Kenton and I went for pizza, and then he took me to this really cute boutique, and bought me this!” she said, whipping out a little box, and handing it to me.

“Oh, wow, that’s really pretty,” I said, after I opened the box and found the blue sparkly beaded necklace inside.

“I know! I love it! He was super nice! And we had so much fun! And he just kissed me on the cheek! AHHH!!!!” she squealed, “I’m gonna die!”

We laughed.

“Well,” I said, “I’m glad you had fun, because my day was pretty bad.”

“What happened?”

“Well, I was looking at glogs with Cody and Greyson, and they happened to find the one I made a while ago, and they both really liked it.”

“What’s so bad about that?”

“That’s not the bad part. Then, Trey came in and showed us a Bella interview about how much she hates me.”

“Oh no. What did she say?”

“Well, she was asked if she was jealous of me, and she said that she isn’t jealous, it’s just that I’m trying to ruin her career. And how am I ruining her career? I just won a contest to go on tour. I’ve been in LA a day and a half so far. She has a TV show. What’s there to be jealous of?”

“She’s jealous that you have Greyson, and she doesn’t.”

“I guess so.”

“What else did she say?”

“I don’t know, that’s all I heard. I was so upset, I slammed the laptop shut, and ran back here. Then Miranda came by, and she wanted to talk about Bella, and I ended up telling her about….Keith.”

“And the pills?”

“Yes.”

“She’s gonna tell Greyson.”

“I don’t think so. I think Miranda would keep a secret.”

“She seems really cool.”

“I know! I see why I like her so much now.”

“Yeah, well, go talk to Greyson, okay? He probably feels bad that you’re upset.”

“Okay.”

Even though it was really hot outside, I slipped on Greyson’s hoodie, and went out the door. As I was on the elevator, I noticed something. This was the hoodie he wore when he made the video of himself singing “Stars”. He still has it. I smiled at the thought of little twelve-year-old Greyson at the piano, singing his heart out in the too-big hoodie that now fits him perfectly. That was more than a year ago. Wow, little did I know I would be wearing that same light grey hoodie.

I ran across the street to Twist, and ran up the stairs to 4a.

I heard Miranda’s voice, so I pressed my ear against the door.

“Yeah she’s really upset. I hope Bella doesn’t go much farther than this,” she said.

“I feel really bad,” Greyson said, “If it weren’t for me, Cheyenne wouldn’t be in this situation. Clearly she just wants me.”

“I’m glad I never asked her out,” Cody said, as I imagined him shoving his hands in his pockets.

I decided to open the door then.

“Hi, guys,” I said quietly.

Everyone jumped.

“Hi, Cheyenne, long time no see,” Miranda said, chuckling slightly.

“We were just talking about you,” Greyson said, his voice breaking a little, trying to hold back tears.

I went over and sat down next to Greyson, and took his hand.

“I’m so sorry, sweetie. It’s all my fault,” he said.

“No, don’t say that. It’s not,” I whispered.

Miranda and Cody looked at each other, and stood up.

“Um, we’ll leave you to talk,” Cody said.

“Yeah, see you guys later,” Miranda said. 

Once they left, Greyson wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s gonna be okay, alright?”

“I know,” I said.

He just held me for about twenty minutes, and there was a knock on the door.

We sat up, and pulled ourselves together.

“Come in,” Greyson said.

The door flung open, and Zendaya stomped in, and sat down.

“Hi, guys,” she said, angrily.

“Hi, Zendaya, what’s up?” I said.

“Bella was terrible on set today. She wouldn’t cooperate, and whenever I tried talking to her, she would just ignore me. We used to be best friends. Then all of a sudden it’s Greyson this, Greyson, that. ‘I should have Greyson, and not Cheyenne.’ She’s impossible! Cheyenne, I am so on your side.”

“Thanks, Zendaya,” I said, smiling, “We al are.”

“Did you see the interview?” Greyson asked.

“Yes, I was right there with her when she was interviewed. Honestly, she’s been terrible to Cheyenne so far.”

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!