Taping of Ellen (part 2)

During the five-minute commercial break, I got to meet some of my superfans. Some were actually wearing Tshirts! When I asked them where they got them, they said,

"Hot Topic! Cheyenne Tshirts are bestsellers online right now."

"Whoa, seriously? They're making tshirts withy my picture on it already?"

"Apparently!" said one tiny, blonde girl with pale freckles on her nose, "Oh, and I made this sign for you. You can keep it."

"My first fan-made sign!" I exclaimed, as I looked at the big poster board, made up of a collage of pictures of me. In big felt letters it said, "Please don't break his heart, Cheyenne".

"That's so creative! I love this! Thank you!" I said, hugging her, "What's your name?"

"Alana," she replied, "I'm eleven years old. I came all the way from Texas just to see you and Greyson!"

"Thank you so much for coming out, Alana! You want a picture with me and Greyson?"

"Yes, please! Thanks!"

Alana's mom came over and introduced herself, then she took the picture.

"One last thing", Greyson said, "I'll be right back."

Alana and I were confused for a second while Greyson ran backstage, but he shortly came running out, with a copy of Hold On Til The Night. He opened the case, and slid out the paper folded insert. He took out a silver pen, and signed it, then handed it to me, and I signed it. I gave it to Alana.

"Really? For me?" Alana said, "Thank you so much! This has been the best day ever!"

Alana ran back to her seat with her mom. We talked to a few more fans, then the break was over.

Greyson and I sat back down on the couch, and a producer with a clipboard said,

"And we're back in five, four, three, two, one!"

"Welcome back everyone!" Ellen said, "Today we have two very special guests, my good friend Greyson Chance, and rising superstar Cheyenne Walters! Okay, now I want you to take a look at this hilarious clip! I was on my way to go help Cody and Alli Simpson plan Greyson's surprise birthday party, and we went to pick up Cheyenne and her friend Morgan, and this was the first time me and Cheyenne met, and this was their reaction to me surprising me in the limo."

The screens were playing a video clip of what looked like a hidden camera, and Ellen was sitting there across from Alli. Then, Cody opened the door from the outside, and me and Morgan were sliding in. When we looked up, we screamed. The audience roared in laughter as Ellen said that I was going to be on the show, and Morgan was trying to calm me down.