Our last sleepover

I was really busy the next few days with rehearsals. My back-up dancers were GREAT and were really good with helping me learn the choreography. Corey, the band, and I worked on my songs. It was a fun three days. Then, me, Morgan, and my parents packed up and caught a flight back to Minnesota. I  had two nights to take a break. Morgan slept over the first night, and helped me pack. We had to pack my whole entire wardrobe! Like, I'm not kidding. My closet and drawers were empty. Somehow, I was able to fill up seven suitcases, four backpacks, and 2 duffel bags. Ari was home, too. Apparently, she came back when we were gone. But Ari was actually being nice to me! It was a little weird. I guess she doesn't know how to act around me now that I'm a singer. 

Morgan and I stayed up all night watching our favorite movies. It was so much fun! Too bad it all had to end. Morgan came with me to the airport, as I was flying back to L.A. two nights later. 

"You have my Skype and ooVoo usernames, right?" Morgan said.

"Of course!"

"Alright, well, I guess this is goodbye."

"No it's not! It's see you later," I said, tearing up a little.

"I'm coming to the show in Minneapolis!"

"I'm sending you a backstage pass, too."

"Okay, well, see you in a few months."

"I talk to you on Skype or ooVoo as much as I can."

"Okay. Bye. Love you, Chey!"

"Love you too, Morgie"

We hugged for a long time, and then I said goodbye to my parents, and boarded the plane. I was on my way to m brand-new life. I thought back to all the things that happened in the past two weeks. I discovered that I can sing, Greyson Chance became my boyfriend, Cody and Alli Simpson became two of my best friends, I'm going on tour, I met all of my idols, and I have lots of fans. And this hurt my stomach to think about this, but KEITH is back in my life. I told my parents about how Keith threatened me, and they said that if Keith says anything else, they're reporting it. But somehow, that doesn't make me feel any better. 

Whatever. This is my new life, my new life as Cheyenne.

**Author's note**

Well, that's the end! Thanks for reading :) LOL JUST KIDDING HAHA I SCARED YOU!!! VERY exciting chapters coming up! I'll give you a hint: Someone is going to die! Guess who? You'll find out in a few chapters!