Skype-ing with Morgan, Cody's sarcasm, and Storytime with Greyson

I went to my bunk and turned on my laptop and got on Skype. Luckily, Morgan was on too, so I called her.

"Hey!" Morgan's face popped up. She was sitting on the floor of her bedroom.

"Hey!" I replied, "What's up?"

"First day of school tomorrow. How about you?"

"I have another four days," I said.

"Lydia seemed pretty nice. I think you'll do well with her."

"Agreed. I think Greyson is taking online classes. Me and Cody are learning from Lydia, since we're in the same grade."

"Oh, yeah, thats right, you're dating a 'younger man;", Morgan said, doing air quotes with her hands.

"I suppose so. Hey, remember back when I didn't know Greyson, and you always said that he'd be more like my son than my boyfriend?"

"Who could forget? Then we went to the library and got a bunch of free parenting magazines, because you said that you would 'adopt him'. Then we got distracted by that cute guy, and then your mom called and your phone rang really loudly!" Morgan said.

"Yes, good times. CODY! GREYSON! PAUSE THAT STUPID GAME AND COME SAY HI TO MORGAN!"

"Let me guess, Call of Duty?" Morgan said.

"You got it. YOU GUYS!" I yelled.

"Wha...?" Cody said.

"Morgan's on Skype! Come say hi!"

" 'Kay............." Greyson said.

I heard the game stop, and Greyson and Cody came over to the bunk.

"Hey, guys!" Morgan said.

"Hey, Morgan!" Greyson said, "How goes it?"

"First day of school tomorrow," Morgan said.

"Good luck!" Cody said.

"Thanks. Okay, guys, go back to your game," she said.

"It's not a game! It's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and.." Cody started.

"Whoops, we don't care. Bye, guys!" I said.

Cody and Greyson ran back.

Just then, I heard a door opening on Morgan's end. Two socked feet walked next to Morgan.

"What is it, Josh? I'm talking to Cheyenne."

Josh (Morgan's 10-year-old brother who has a crush on me. Ew....) bent over and looked into the camera.

"Hi, Cheyenne! You look hot today. Did you break up with Greyson yet? I hope so. Because if you did, I'd be happy to be your new boyfriend..." he said as Morgan pushed him out the door. 

"Sorry about that. He's been especially creepy lately. He has posters of you all over his room."

"I have posters?" 

"Indeed. You didn't know that?"

"So that's what photo shoots are for...."

"Duh!"

"Sorry. I've been tired lately. So many shows, and Keith..."

"Forget about him. He can't hurt you. He's locked in rehab."

"He still raped me...."

"I know. It's going to be hard for a while, but I'm here for you. I have to go. I have to get to bed. Big day tomorrow. Talk to you later!"

"Bye, Morgan!"

I shut my laptop, and Cody came into the kitchen area.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Cheyenne, I come to the kitchen for one reason, and one reason only. What is that reason, Cheyenne? Can you tell me?"

"Cereal, of course. No need for sarcasm."

"Sarcasm is one f my many services I offer. As well as 'That's what she said' jokes. Any questions?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

I peeked into the fun room, where Greyson was reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". I came in, and sat down next to him.

"What's up?" he said.

"Will you read to me?" I said in a baby voice, resting my head on his shoulder.

Greyson laughed and said,

"Oh, okay."

He read two chapters and then I fell asleep. I was slightly woken up when I felt someone lifting me from under my armpits, and carrying me over my shoulder. It was Greyson. How did Greyson get so strong all of a sudden? The last time he tried carrying me was after Bella slapped me, and he just couldn't, so Cody did. But here Greyson was, carrying me to my bunk. Troy was already sleeping I think, and Greyson laid me down in my bunk, and tucked me in. He kissed forehead, and whispered,

"Good night, baby girl. I love you."