iCarly, and birthday shopping for Greyson

“Okay, what you’re gonna do is, position your hand the right way. Nice and loose, but not too fake-looking. Then, just swing, and just barely miss. Then, Jerry will have a reaction, and a sound effect will be played. Okay, try it.”

Jennette was teaching me how to do an “acting slap”. I was testing it out on Jerry, who I will be slapping in a scene.

I tried to do exactly what Jennette told me, and I swung my hand, just barely missing Jerry’s cheek.

“Great!” Jennette said.

“You’re a natural. Didn’t feel a thing,” Jerry said.

“Now, let’s see if you can do that on screen,” Dan said, who was was observing us.

We headed off to see Carmen, and we changed into our wardrobe. I put this on : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38875254

Carmen pulled my hair back into a ponytail, then took a curling iron and made a curly ponytail. After gallons of hairspray, (not really :P) Carmen finally got my hair to stay in curls.

“Your hair is impossible to curl, darling,” she said, running her fingers through my curls.

“Because it’s so thin,” I said.

“It is so beautiful, though. So soft and shiny. Alright, makeup time. Here we go.”

While Carmen was applying concealer, I heard the door click open.

“Hey, gorgeous!” I heard a very familiar voice say.

“Greyson! What are you doing here?”

“We finished shooting early. So I decided to stop by, and bring you these,” he said, handing me a huge bouquet of flowers.

“Aw, Greyson! You’re so sweet,” I said, kissing him on the cheek, thus making a lipgloss stain on his cheek, “Carmen, you might want to reapply my lipgloss.”

“Okay,” Carmen said, who was getting out some things from the makeup drawers.

While Carmen was putting on my lipgloss, I read the note Greyson attached to the flowers.

It said ‘Leave it all to me’ with a smiley face underneath it.

“Cute,” I said, “I’ll take these to my dressing room, and put them in some water. Thank you, Greyson!”

“No problem, babe. I’m gonna go back to Twist and hang with Cody and Morgan at Twist. See you later, alligator!”

“In a while, crocodile,” I said, laughing.

Carmen finished my makeup, and she said,

“Okay, you’re all done. Take a look.”

I looked in the mirror.

“Looks amazing! Thanks, Carmen!” I said.

“No problem. Okay, you should head to your dressing room and get those flowers in water, then head right to set, okay? See you later!”

I bolted down the hall, towards my dressing room, when Nathan’s door swung open, and I ran right into him.

“Sorry, Nathan,” I said, picking up my flowers, a bit embarrassed. Okay, I exaggerated. I was kinda mortified. 

“Hey, no problem. It’s cool. Nice flowers!” he said, smiling at me.

“Yeah, Greyson just dropped them off for me. By the way, are you going to Greyson’s party tomorrow night?”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

“Great!”

I headed into my dressing room, and I managed to find a glass tube resembling a vase, so I filled it with water in my bathroom sink, and carefully arranged the flowers in it.