Double Date Surprise

Morgan and I were straightening our hair when Morgan’s phone went off. And guess what the song was? “I’m Getting a Goat for Christmas” from Shake it Up. I kid you not.

“Really, Morgan? That’s your ringtone?”

“Only when Kenton calls.”

Morgan answered it.

“Hello?” 

A pause.

“Yeah, we’re almost ready.”

Another pause.

“We’ll be down in ten minutes.”

And another.

“Okay, bye!”

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Kenton and Greyson are in the lobby waiting for us.”

“Okay.”

So we finished straightening our hair, then we moisturized our faces. Morgan was putting on mascara when she asked me,

“No makeup tonight, Chey?”

“Greyson doesn’t like it.”

“Oh, that’s right.”

I called my parents, who were at Twist, talking with Lydia and making arrangements for schooling while on tour. I told them me and Morgan were gonna be away for a while.

Then, we went down to the lobby where Kenton and Greyson were sitting.

They stood up once we approached them.

“Hello, ladies,” Kenton and Greyson said in unison, then laughed.

“So, Grey Grey?” I asked.

Greyson looked confused a second.

“Your surprise?”

“Oh! I’ll tell you that once we’re there, and we have our pizza.”

We were walking to the same pizza place where we ate the first time I met Miranda, and the Shake it Up cast. Gulp! And Bella….when I thought she was nice….the thought of that kinda gave me a stomachache. 

We came in, and slid into a booth. Me and Greyson on one side, and Morgan and Kenton on the other.

The same teenage girl that was our waitress last time was our waitress this time.

“Hi, Greyson, Cheyenne, Kenton, and Morgan! Nice to see you again! What can I get for you?”

We decided on a large pepperoni pizza.

“I’ll be right out with it.”

Once she was gone, I turned to Greyson.

“Well?”

“When we get our pizza. How was iCarly?” he asked quickly, changing the subject.

“Great! Fun. Today I tried on wardrobe, and we read the script together.”

“So who are you playing?” Kenton asked.

“I play Carly’s cousin Charlie that stays with Carly and Spencer for a few days, and Charlie seems all sweet and innocent, but turns out she’s a total brat. Tomorrow I’m getting lessons from Jennette on how to do a fake slap without injuring Spencer, and then we’re filming.”

“You’ll be learning from the master. I swear, Sam has slapped Freddie over a hundred times,” Greyson said.

We were laughing, when surprise, surprise, a little girl came up to us. She was maybe, seven?

Her mom was holding her hand as she said,

“Hi, guys! This is my daughter Bella. Sorry to bother you, but she’s a big fan of you all.”

“Hi, Bella, how old are you?” I asked her.

“I’m seven,” she said.

“Wow, seven? I thought you were sixteen!” Greyson said.

“Really? You thought I was a teenager? You’re so funny!” Bella said, laughing.

“You want a picture with us and some autographs?” Kenton asked.

“That would be great! Thank you so much!” Bella’s mom said.

So the four of us stood with Bella as her mom snapped a picture on her cell phone. Then, we signed the back of Bella’s Disney Princess shirt. (I learned lesson #1 from Greyson. Always keep a Sharpie in your pocket. Good thing I remembered.

Bella tapped Morgan’s shoulder.

“Gunther is MY boyfriend, got it?”

We all laughed until tears were rolling down our cheeks. Bella was so cute and funny! 

“Of course I’m your boyfriend, baayyybeee,” Kenton said in his Gunther voice.

“Okay, Bella, we got to go get our pizza.”

“Bye Greyson! Bye Cheyenne! Bye Gunther! Bye Morgan!” Bella said as they walked away.

We sat down again.

“That was so funny!” Greyson said.

“I know! I think she thinks that Gunther is real,” Kenton said.

Soon, the waitress was back. 

“Enjoy,” she said, as she sat the pizza down, and gave us our plates.

We thanked her, and she scurried off.

“Now! Tell us!” I told Greyson.

“Well, the super special big project I’m working on? Well, I’m gonna guest star on Raising Hope!”

I slapped my pizza slice back down on the plate.

“Oh my gosh! You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope.”

“Who are you playing?”

“The younger version of Jimmy!”

“When’s it airing?”

“September 20th.”

“Same days as Chey’s episode of iCarly airs! This is amazing!” Morgan said.