Later that night.....

Paparazzi, flashing lights, music, cheering, glitter. Yep, that's a celebrity party for ya. And I have to point out that I've never had so much fun in my life! But in a blink of an eye, it was all over. Greyson and I were up in the balcony, watching the crew down below cleaning up, and taking down decorations.

"This was the best nigjt of my life", Greyson said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I almost forgot! Your present!" I said, "I'll be right back!"

I ran down the stairs, out the door, and across the parking lot where everyone was leaving. I ran up to Cody, Alli, and Morgan. Morgan handed me the box, and I ran back up to Greyson.

"From me and Morgan!" I said, giving the present to Greyson.

"You didn't have to get me anything!" Greyson said.

"Shut up and open it," I said.

Greyson was grinning as he tore off the wrapping paper.

"Woah! This is so cool! I love it," Greyson said, as he looked at the piano belt.

"You can wear it for the tour!" I said.

"Of course! Thanks, Cheyenne, this is great!" he said, hugging me, then kissing my cheek.

Later, I was back at the hotel with Morgan, determined to get some extra sleep because of my taping of Ellen tomorrow, when someone texted me.

***text convo***

unknown number: hey cheyenne! it's bella

cheyenne: hi bella! how did u get my number?

bella: miranda gave it to me. we need to talk.

cheyenne: what's up?

bella: miranda told me everything. the pills, keith, everything.

cheyenne: WHAT?? I thought i could trust her!

bella: you dont get it. miranda saw how bad i was treating you, ao she confronted me.

cheyenne: that's why u apologized. because you felt bad, right?

bella: well not exactly. i really want to be friends more than anything too!

cheyenne: we r friends now

bella: good. but i didnt know that you have depression!

cheyenne: a lot of people dont know.

bella: ya miranda told me that you never told anyone except she and morgan

cheyenne: well my family knows but yeah, now only three people outside my family knows

sorry this was short! i was typing on my ipod!!!