Los Angeles. Baby!

“I promise, I’ll be back really soon! It’ll only be a few days,” Greyson said. “Don’t worry have fun! Bye!” I said. Once I snapped my phone shut, Morgan and Alexa laughed their heads off, and I burst out laughing too. “Alright, girls. Once you get to LA, you’ll be staying at a hotel that’s right across the street from the studio you’ll be meeting Greyson. Have a safe trip!” Alexa said. Morgan and I were screaming and jumping up and down again. “SEE YA LATER, LEX!!!” I screamed as she went out the door. My mom and dad were still quite shocked at all this. “Well, girls, you better start packing. We have an early flight. And I mean EARLY,” said Mom, while she was scanning the papers in the envelope. “It’s funny how everything can change in just one moment,” Dad said. “It is amazing,” Morgan agreed. Morgan and I ran upstairs and packed my things. “Cheyenne, sit on this, will you?” Morgan said, as she was struggling with the zipper of my suitcase. “Sure thing.” Morgan had an easier time zipping t=now, but then she stopped halfway, and looked up at me, concerned. “What’s wrong now?” “I guess I won’t be seeing you for a while, once you leave for the tour.” “I guess not…” “You’ll text me every day, right?” “Of course.” “And Skype?” “Naturally.” “Facebook?” I thought a while. “Well, maybe I should delete my account. I don’t want fans to find it, and stalk me. But I’ll definitely keep my Twitter.” “Right. Good point.” Morgan finished zipping. “Perfect.” “Now, let’s go get your things from your house. Maybe you should stay here overnight again.” “Okay.”

Once we packed Morgan’s things, and returned back to my house, I got on Facebook, and wrote my final status:

“I have to delete my account, so that no fans can stalk me. Everybody comment their cell numbers so that I can enter them into my phone so I can still keep in touch with you. Also, your Skype usernames. Thanks!”

After about two hours, I got about 56 comments with phone numbers and Skype usernames. I entered them all in my phone, and then deactivated my account.

“Well, that’s that. No more Facebook.”

“Uh-huh,” Morgan replied.

Then, we went back downstairs, and watched an iCarly marathon on TV for a few hours, and then it was 10:00 pm.

“We should get to bed,” I said, switching off the TV.

“Agreed. Our flight leaves at five.”

So we went right to sleep.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!! SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!!!! :D