Life in LA

I woke up at 8:00, and Morgan was still sleeping. So I grabbed a few things for the shower, and I headed to the bathroom. I laid a towel down for a mat, and then undressed, turned the knob of the shower, and stepped in. The shower was totally bipolar. First it was blazing hot, so I turned it back just a little,, and then it was ice cold. I quickly went over my legs with a razor, then shampooed and conditioned my hair. Once I was all rinsed off, I got out, and took a tissue, and wiped off the steam on the mirror. The red mark on my cheek was still there. Okay, so Bella hits really hard, it turns out. I wrapped a towel around myself, and came out of the bathroom. 

Now Morgan was awake, and she was collecting some things from her suitcase for the shower.

“Good morning,” Morgan said, “feeling better?”

“Yeah, but the red mark’s still there.”

“You can borrow some of my makeup to cover that,” Morgan offered.

“Thanks,” I said, as she tossed me the tube of makeup.

Morgan and I have similar skin tones, so it covered it well. Morgan headed for the shower. I pulled a blue tank top, black skinny jeans, and flip flops out of my suitcase, and put them on. 

I turned on the TV, and Shake It Up was on. I took off my flip flop and threw it at the screen when Bella appeared. I kept doing that until Morgan came out of the shower.

“What the heck are you doing?” Morgan asked, a towel wrapped around her.

“Throwing my shoe at Bella, what does it look like I’m doing?”

“It looks like you’re trying to break the TV.”

I sighed, and turned off the TV.

“I hate Bella,” I said.

“I think we all do, now.”

“I’m afraid of what she could do to me.”

“She can’t do anything.”

“Yes, she can!” I argued, “she slapped me, didn’t she? Next time, she’ll tell the paparazzi that I’m pregnant or something.”

“Just don’t worry about it. And no pills, okay?”

“No need to be concerned about me, I wouldn’t go back to those things if my life depended on it.”

Morgan smiled at me.

“Excellent!”

My “Cheyenne” ringtone was going off, so I answered it.

“Chey? It’s me. How are you feeling?”

“Fine, Cody, thanks.”

“Cool. Do you and Morgan want to meet me, Alli and Greyson at Starbucks? It’s about two blocks down.”

“Sure! Yeah, I know where it is. We passed it when we went to your house.”

“Great! How about you meet us in twenty minutes, okay?”

“No problem. Be right there.”

I hung up, and Morgan asked,

“What’s up?”

“We’re going to Starbucks with Greyson, Alli, and Cody.”

“Nice. Let’s go.”

I stuck my head in the door of the other room, and told my parents where we were going, and then we headed down the elevator, and soon, we were out the door.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!!!!! BTW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BELLA I JUST NEEDED SOME DRAMA LOL