Back to normal....

"You fell and hit your head on the shelf," Greyson said.

"I remember everything now! That's so weird..." I said.

"It was! You had no idea who we were," Alli said.

"I didn't know about Morgan, what happened with Keith, or anything!"

"Nope! You were knocked back to the year 2004, when apparently you were six years old," the doctor said, "How are you feeling?"

"Just fine," I said.

"No headache?"

"None at all," I said.

"Well, you can take her back to the bus now," the doctor said, "Careful with her, now. She's a fragile one."

I was released, and Troy said,

"Well, we're off to the venue. We got another show tonight!"

Once we were at the venue, we were only able to rehearse for two hours, and then the doors opened. Gia picked out this outfit for me: http://www.polyvore.com/back_to_normal/set?id=43812310

While Gia was applying my makeup, Troy burst in and said,

"Cheyenne, there will be a press conference in 15 minutes."

A press conference? Oh no.... My heart dropped 50 feet. They were probably gonna ask me all these nosy questions about what just happened, Keith, and my anti-depressants. I looked in my purse for the bottle of pills, and I swallowed one without water. Gia looked at me, concerned.

"You saw nothing, okay?" I said.

"Forgetting," Gia sighed.

I really didn't want Greyson to know that I've gone back to those. I had about 5 left. I was gonna have to get my mom to refill....

Just then, my phone rang.

"Do you know who I am?" my mom's voice said.

"Hi, Mom. I'm fine!"

"Good. Did you invite Kenton?"

"I did," I said, "He'll be there."

"Are you going on soon?"

"Yeah, but first, a press conference."

"Oh, no. Well, just keep your head up. Are you sure you still want to do this? It's possible that you can come home, and be a normal teen again."

I thought a second. Did I? Maybe it was time to go back home to Minnesota. Maybe I should just go back to being just Cheyenne Walters, just a regular teen, a total outcast. But that was then. This is now. Besides, Morgan was dead, and there was no possible way that I could let my fans down, no way that I could leave Cody, Alli, Troy, Miranda, Bella, Zendaya, and Kenton. And of course, Greyson. Greyson, Greyson, Greyson. That 14-year old guy that turned my whole world around, practically saved my life, and loved me for who I am. I couldn't let my new life go. In my new life, I had friends. Real, true friends. I have fans that care about me. Like Alana. How would Alana feel? And the rest of my fans? And Greyson.

"I'm still in the game. I'm not coming home," I said.

"That's my girl! Go get em! Good luck!" my mom said.

Troy led me into a room where millions of press people flashed their cameras. I sat in between Cody and Greyson at a table. 

"Greyson, where were you when your girlfriend was being abused by Keith?" some lady asked.

"I was getting back on the tour bus."

"Did you know that Keith was with Cheyenne?"

"Yes, I did."

"Why didn't you do something to stop this event?"

"I was mad at Cheyenne. Keith was kissing her, and I thought she was cheating on me."

"Cheyenne, was it your intention to cheat on Greyson?"

"Absolutely not!" I said, as Greyson held my hand under the table.

"Cody, are you aware of the rumor that your sister is currently dating Bradley Steven Perry from the Disney show 'Good Luck Charlie'?"

"It is not true, for my sister is currently single, and I don't believe they've ever met," Cody responded.

NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!!