Keith's back!

"What are you doing here?" I asked, breathing hard.

"I work here, and I live in L.A. now, remember? I just offered to clean the bathroom once I saw you walk in. I knew you always had a bladder the size of a squirrel. I've been looking for you for years, my pet. I saw that YouTube video. So you're going on tour with Greyson and Cody, eh? Well then, I guess I'll have to go along. I don't want anything happening to my girl."

"For your information, Keith, I have a boyfriend."

"Who, that little fag Gayson? He's just a boy. I'm a man."

"Yeah, right! You wish..."

"Well, I make sure that nothing happens to Gayson if you'll do something for me."

"What?"

"Be my slave."

"No, that's not happening! Let me go!"

"Fine, but I'll be back, Cheyenne. I'll be back."

I ran out of that bathroom as fast as I could. But once I was out, I walked normally to the table. Then, everyone was ready to go. We went back to the limo, and first, me, Greyson, and Morgan were dropped off at the hotel to change out of our "Ellen" clothes. I grabbed Morgan by the arm, and ran up to the room. I slammed the door behind us.

"What is your problem?"

"I'll tell you what's my problem!" I said, then lowered my voice, "Keith works at Amigos!"

"Keith? THE Keith?"

"Yes! He pinned me to the wall when I was in the bathroom, and threatened to do something to Greyson if I won't be his slave."

"Be his slave? Oh, my God, he wants to rape you!"

"I'm well aware, thanks! What the hell are we going to do? I can't tell Greyson!"

"First, avoid Amigos at all costs. And you'll be on tour soon, so you'll be safe, because of all the bodyguards. And you're right, no telling Greyson. If Keith finds you and goes too far, call the police."

"Right, okay, we better change and get to Twist," I said.

So we changed, and went to Twist. Greyson, Cody, and I set up the laptop, and we all took some HILARIOUS pics with Photo Booth. I did the best I could trying to forget about Keith, so I tried distracting myself with the pics of Cody looking like he's eating Greyson's arm. On the outside I was laughing, but on the inside, I was dying.