Oaks Park Experience (Part 2) and the most shocking phone call of my life

Me, Greyson, and Cody grinned sly grins.

"Uh-oh. They have an idea," Troy said.

"THE SCREAM-N_EAGLE!" we said, pointing to this : http://youtu.be/l_N-WXKyuf4

"Please tell me you're kidding," Troy said, pretending to be scared.

We pushed them over to the line area.

"Um, Troy? I don't think they're kidding!" Arnold said.

There were three girls in line already, and the seats were empty. There was a test run going on.

"What if those cables decided to break?" Arnold said.

"I'd most likely pee myself," Troy said.

The girls turned around, and one girl screamed so loud I swear to gosh that the whole state could hear.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S CODY SIMPSON!" she yelled, then almost fell over until her friends caught her.

"Breathe, Melanie, breathe," one of the girls said.

"Well, hi, Melanie, nice to meet you," Cody said, picking her up and putting her back on her feet.

"Hi, I'm Melanie," she said, still hyperventilating, "Wow! Your Cheyenne Walters and Greyson Chance!"

"You mean the cutest celebrity couple of all time according to J-14!!???" one of the girls said.

"Yes, we are! And thank you," I said.

"Sure thing. I'm Lizzy, and this is Jillian."

"Cody, will you ride with me?" Melanie asked.

"Sure!" Cody said.

"You girls want to ride with me and Cheyenne?" Greyson asked Lizzy and Jillian.

"YES!" they shouted.

"Well, you have riding buddies now! We'll be waiting for you!" Troy said, as he and Arnold backed out.

"CHICKENS!" Cody said.

The test run was over, and we got seated. the dude operating the ride pulled the arm-bar-things over us, and then started the ride. We started rotating, and then started swinging.

"I hope you kids have your wills written out!" Troy shouted from below.

"No need!" Greyson said.

When the swinging was full blast, we screamed until we were pink. We were finally let down, and our hair was standing up.

"Thatt..." Cody started.

"Was..." I said.

"AWESOME!" we both said.

"I was sick looking at you guys!" Troy said, "I'm so glad that I didn't get on that thing! Anyways, let's go get something to eat!"

We said bye to Melanie, Lizzy, and Jillian, signed their shirts, and posed for pics with them.

"Mel, are you starstruck now?" Lizzy asked.

"VERY!" Melanie replied.

We settled on pizza and soda. Once we were full, Troy said,

"Let's go mini-golfing! I wouldn't suggest rides now, since we're full."

So, after an hour of Greyson going through about five balls, because he kept losing them in the water, and Troy having to hit about 50 times before he got the ball in the hole, I won.

"YES! I don't think I've ever won a game of mini-golf in my life!"

"Now you have something to write about in your letters home," Cody said.

After hours of rides and rollerskating, we were all tired and done. So we left the park, and got back on the park.

We all thanked Troy for paying for everything, and then plopped over in our bunks and fell asleep. 

It was about six in the morning the next day when my "Cheyenne" ringtone went off and woke us all up.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"Cheyenne, it's me," my mom's voice said, "Sorry if I woke you, but I have some bad news."

The amount of concern in her voice worried me. Greyson and Cody sat down next to me in my bunk and leaned in to listen.

"What is it?" I said.

My mom sighed,

"I'm so sorry. This is so horrible. Okay, well, Morgan and her dad were running errands last night, and they were in an accident."

"AN ACCIDENT? What happened? Are they okay?"

"A truck hit the car, and Mr. Daniels is fine, but Morgan isn't."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"

"I'm so sorry, honey. She's dead."

I dropped the phone, and just started sobbing hysterically.

"Cheyenne, hello? Honey, are you okay?" I heard my mom say faintly.

"Oh, no," Greyson said, "This isn't good."

Cody picked up my phone.

"Hi, Mrs. Walters. We'll have Cheyenne call back later. She's too upset now," and hung up my phone.

I was devastated.

"So that's it? She's just gone?" I said, still sobbing and hyperventilating.

"It'll be okay," Greyson said, sniffling a little.

"NO IT WON'T BE OKAY!" I screamed, "MY BEST FRIEND IS DEAD. WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE SECOND GRADE. SHE'S BEEN THROUGH EVERYTHING WITH ME. SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME."

"What's going on? What's wrong?" Troy asked, waking up.

"It's about Morgan. She passed away. She was in an accident," Cody explained.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Cheyenne," he said, getting up and hugging me, "You don't have to do the show tonight, okay? We'll just cancel your part tonight."

"Okay," I said.

"What's Morgan's favorite song?" Cody asked.

"Beautiful Soul, by Jesse McCartney."

"We'll sing that tonight!" Greyson said, "You know it, right, Cody?"

"Sure, we'll tell the fans what's going on, and we'll sing it in honor of Morgan," Cody said.

"Thanks, guys," I said.

"You just rest and take all the time that you need," Troy said.

******AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

Well, what do you think? Morgan's dead! Can you believe it? Talk about a dramatic twist! Poor Cheyenne! It's going to be hard for her for a while. My heart is breaking just by writing this. But, I had to write it to keep you all interested, right? Right. Or that's what I keep telling myself. Thanks for reading!!!

-Mary<3