Twitter Announcement

I smiled and blushed. This kid was just too adorable for words. Eventually, the Range Rover pulled up to my driveway. “Thanks a lot, everybody, I had a great time!” “Yep. You and I need to go on a major shopping spree someday!” Alexa said. “Haha. Yeah,” I said, laughing. “Bye Cheyenne! It was so much fun! Glad you survived the Rock Bottom Plunge with me!” Greyson said. Alexa cleared her throat. “Actually, I’ll walk you to the door,” Greyson smiled at me. Once we were out of the car, he held my hand, walking up the driveway, and to the front door. (I noticed he holds my hand whenever possible. Not that I minded, teehee) Once we were there, Greyson said, “I’ll call you tomorrow, okay? Maybe we can do something then.” “Okay, great!” I said. Greyson was now leaning in for a kiss. YES! This is it. My first kiss…with Greyson Chance! And just as we were about to make contact, the Range Rover honked. We both jumped. “Tanner……” Greyson said in a dangerously low voice. I laughed. And so did Greyson. “See you tomorrow!,” Greyson said, back too his cheerful self again. “Bye, Greyson!” I told my parents all about my day (minus the near kissing and all that, haha). Then I ran upstairs, and logged on to Twitter. And I looked at Greyson’s profile for any updates.

@greysonchance: in two weeks, I start my new tour. auditions for my opening act. post a youtube video of yourself singing, and tweet it to me. i’ll announce the winner on the 11th.

And I knew what I was going to do that night.

I set up my camera, and sang “Firework” (Katy Perry)

I posted it on Youtube, and tweeted it to Greyson. Done, done, and done. I had to win. I just had to.

Another tweet popped up from Greyson.

@greysonchance: had a great day and MOA with my new gf. #pleasedontbreakmyheartcheyenne

I went to sleep that night with a smile on my face. This was all because I needed a bra at Target.