Oh...I remember now!

"Wow! That really is me! When did that happen?" I said, as I saw myself on the screen.

"Um, about two months ago..." Greyson said.

We watched the episode, and then I said,

"Okay, so tell me a few things. Who am I? What happened to Keith? Who's Morgan?"

Greyson said,

"You're Cheyenne Walters, you're 14 years old, and you're a famous singer."

"I never heard myself sing...."

Greyson got my iPhone, and looked up my video on YouTube.

"I can't believe that's a cell phone!" I said.

"Well, it is 2011," Cody said.

Greyson handed me my phone, and I watched my video.

"That can't be me," I said.

"It is," Greyson said.

"Okay, so how did I become famous?"

"Oh! I'll tell!" Cody said, "Okay, so apparently you and Greyson met at one of his concerts, and Greyson couldn't stop talking about this one specific girl at a concert. Then, just a day later, you were shopping for a bra..."

"Wow! I wear a bra now?" I said, looking down my shirt, as Greyson and Cody laughed, and Alli rolled her eyes.

"Anyways!" Cody continued, "you bumped into Greyson, he got your number, your eyes met for the first time, and yaddayaddayadda...."

Greyson smacked Cody.

"Just telling facts dude," Cody shrugged.

"I'm telling the rest of the story!" Greyson said, "Then I had a contest. Whoever had the best singing video got to go on tour with me. You entered the contest, and Troy picked the winner, and you were the winner. I didn't know it was you who won. When I found out, I was so happy! Then you met Cody and Alli, and that's the story."

"Wow!" (I just remembered that when I was six, I said 'Wow!' a lot.)

"You're really cute, Greyson. I think I'll get used to you," I said, "So, what happened with Keith?"

"He's uh...in jail," Greyson said.

"WHAT? WHY?" I screamed.

"He did something really bad to you," Cody said.

"What was it?" I said.

"Umm....he er...raped you," Alli said.

"What does that mean?"

Alli whispered it in my ear.

"HE DID THAT TO ME?"

"Yeah, he did...." Greyson said.

And all I remember is that everything went black.

I woke up in another hospital room.

"Where am I?" I said, sitting up.

"In the hospital. Do you remember us now?" Greyson said.

"Hi, Greyson," I said.

"How old are you, Cheyenne?" the doctor asked.

"I'm 14."

"What year is it?"

"2011."

"Who is Morgan Daniels?" Greuson asked me.

"You know that! My best friend! And she passed away...wait, why are you asking me all this?"

"Yesterday, you thought you were six years old, and it was the year 2004."

"Wait, that wasn't a dream?"

Everyone burst into applause.

"She's back, everybody!" Cody said.