R.I.P Morgan (Part 2)

Hey guys!! Mary here! I've been getting more and more fans!! THANK YOU!! Love you all! Sorry I haven't been writing because I've been really sick!! Turns out, I have strep! LOL so i hope u appreciate this!!

*********************************************************************************************

The next morning, I woke up, and looked over at my alarm clock. It was 6:30. Since Troy had trained us to get up early, I couldn't go back to sleep. I carefully got out of bed, so I wouldn't wake Greyson, and then I stepped over Alli. I went into the bathroom, and flipped on the light. I jumped when I saw a huge red hickey on my neck. What the heck was I doing with Greyson last night? I chuckled to myself as I undressed and stepped into the shower. I thought about how if Morgan was right there with me, she'd be singing "Is this a hickey or a bruise?"

I couldn't get my brain to thoroughly process that today I'd be going to Morgan's funeral. Like, really? Was it really happening? You know what? I bet this is all a dream. 

But it wasn't.

Once I was out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself, and slipped back into my room. I quietly  opened my closet, and pulled out my orange sundress with matching flip-flops. I went back into the bathroom, and slipped those on, then applied some concealer to hide the hickey. Morgan was probably watching me, laughing her head off. 

I imagined her in Heaven, at a table on a cloud with other angels playing cards. Morgan was saying,

"Look down there! Looks like Cheyenne finally got some! Dang, look at that hickey!"

Once my hickey was well covered, I went downstairs, and out the front door. I figured I'd take a walk. The sun was slowly rising. As I walked down the sidewalk, some girl on a bike passed by me. I heard the biker put on the brakes, and she ran up to me.

"Hey, Cheyenne! How goes it?"

"Morgan! Hi! I-"

And then she was gone.

I shook my head, and tried forgetting about that.

Once I was back inside my house, my mom was in the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone.

"Hi, Mom," I said.

"Chey! You scared me! Why were you outside?"

"I was walking."

"Oh."

While my mom was frying the bacon, she said,

"Cheyenne, I have some bad news."

"Story of my life," I said.

"You should sit down."

"Um, okay..."

My mom sighed. I could tell that something was really wrong.

"Look, I know this isn't the best time to tell you. But I figured I shouldn't hold it off any longer. I don't want to upset you even more..."

I sat back on the chair.

"Out with it," I said.

"Your father and I are getting divorced."

"What?! Why?"

"It's not your fault..."

"I want to know why!"

"He's cheating on me."

"Did you tell Ari yet?"

"Yes, last night."

"Where's Dad?"

"He left last night after you all went to bed."

"Where'd he go?"

"I don't know."

"I'm going upstairs," I said.

I was angry. At my Dad. No, scratch that. Both of my parents. And myself. I know it's all my fault! My dad didn't want to handle the burden anymore. That burden was me. I was a burden because of my depression. Cheating? I bet that woman he's cheating with is a slut. I went into my bedroom, and kicked Alli, and shook Greyson awake. Probably harder than I should have, but that didn't matter. I was pissed.

"Cheyenne, what's wrong with you?" Alli said.

"I'll tell you what's wrong! My parents are getting divorced."

"Who told you that?" Greyson said.

"My mom. My dad is cheating on her."

Alli and Greyson got up and hugged me. I pushed them off me.

"I'm done! Screw life, I'm done! Can't take it anymore!" I said.

I ran into the bathroom, and Greyson and Alli followed.

I got a razor blade from the drawer. Greyson pushed me down into the corner. Alli closed the door.

Greyson pleaded,

"Please, don't do this. If you die, then I'm dying with you."

"You wouldn't do that!" I said.

"Oh yeah?" he said, as he got another razor blade from the drawer.

I put my blade to my wrist, and Greyson did the same. I didn't want Greyson cutting himself.

"Please don't break my heart, Cheyenne," Greyson said, as Alli crumbled to the floor and started crying.

I set down the blade, and so did Greyson.

"So, why did you set the blade down?" Greyson asked.

"I didn't want you to die," I said.

"Why's that?"

"Because I love you, and I didn't want all of your family, friends, and fans to get hurt."

"But what if you took your own life? Wouldn't that hurt all of your family, friends, and fans?"

"I'm sorry," I said, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"There's nothing to be sorry for", Greyson said, as he pulled me close to him, "You blame yourself for everything, and that's why you want to die. Nothing is your fault."

"Okay, so now I have a question for you," I said.

"Sure."

"Why would you die with me?"

"Because life without you would be a living hell."

"You've been living without me for about 14 years. I met you two and a half months ago."

"I never realized how much I needed you."

"Why do you need me?"

"Same reason why you need me."

"To keep each other grounded and safe?"

"Exactly."

"Group hug!" Alli said.