LA, baby! (part 3)

Trey opened a door, and led us down another long hallway. Soon, we came to a door that said, “Corey Poole”.

“Here we are,” Trey said, as he knocked and opened the door.

A slightly chubby, tall man was hanging some music sheets onto a bulletin board on the wall. He turned around.

“This must be the lovely Cheyenne,” he said, smiling at me.

I shook his hand. “Nice to meet you, Corey.”

Corey turned to Trey. 

“How, are you doing, Trey?”

“Doing good, Corey, thanks.”

“Hi, Cody!”

“Hi,” Cody said.

“Hey, Greyson, what’s up, little dude?”

“Nothing much, Corey,” Greyson said.

Corey looked back at me.

“Well, Cheyenne, tomorrow you and I will be choosing songs for your set. We’ll most likely be picking out things like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato…..girly kind of stuff, songs that a lot of girls know.”

“Nice. I love Selena,” I said.

“Perfect,” Corey smiled.

“See you later, Corey, I gotta take the kids back now,” Trey said.

“Okay, bye guys!”

Trey led us back through the long hallways until we reached room 4a again.

Cody suggested that we should grab some lunch at the pizza place down the street.

“Fine with me. Morgan, do you want to go?”

“Of course. I’m up for food.”

“Let’s go then,” Greyson said.

Once we told the adults where we were going, we headed down the stairs, and to the front door. Cody was leading us, and then he quickly stopped.

“What is it?” Greyson asked him.

“Look who it is,” Cody grabbed Greyson’s sleeve, and puled him to the door. 

“Oh, wow. Haven’t seen her in a while. I heard she just broke her ankle.”

“Who is it?” I asked, looking over Greyson’s head.

And I saw who it was

“Oh. My. God.”

It was Miranda Cosgrove, pacing back and forth on a crutch, talking on her cell. Ever since I was six years old, I always looked up to her. Watching her as little Megan on Drake and Josh, to her own TV show. In fact, just the night before, Morgan and I were watching iCarly.

“Unbelievable. This trip keeps on getting better and better!” Morgan said excitedly.

“Let’s go say hi,” Greyson said.

Cody pushed the door open, and Miranda quickly hung up once she saw Greyson.

“Hi, Greyson!” she hugged him with one arm. “How’s life?”

“Great! New girlfriend, tour coming up in a week, and a new opening act.”

“I heard about that! Hi, Cheyenne!” she said, hugging me.

“Hi, Miranda. Nice to meet you,” I said, a little nervous. My idol knew my name! That’s pretty cool.

“Hello, Cody!” Miranda said in a fake Australian accent.

Cody laughed.

“Hi, Miranda.”

“And who are you? Friend of Cheyenne’s?” Miranda asked Morgan.

“Yes, I’m Morgan.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too.”

“Is your ankle healing?” Greyson asked.

“I think so. I have to take a break from my tour for a while, and I can’t do any filming with a crutch and an ankle brace, so it kinda sucks, but other than that, it’s okay.”

“That’s good. We were going to go grab some pizza down the street. Want to come with us?”

“Sure! I’ve got some free time. Hop in,” Miranda said, opening the limo door that was right behind her.

We all crawled in, and Miranda told her driver to drop them off down the street.

Once we were there, we noticed three girls, and two guys right outside the pizza place.

I poked Morgan, and whispered in her ear,

“Does that look slightly like Zendaya, Bella Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Kenton Duty, and Adam Irigoyen to you?”

Morgan studied them carefully, and then squealed in my ear, 

“Yes it does!”

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!