First show! (Part 3)

After that song, it was time for "Who Says". Corey suggested that I pick a girl from the audience to sing it with me. And I knew just who to pick....

"Alana? Are you out there somewhere? My very first fan Alana is in the house tonight! She got to see me on The Ellen Show! Alana, come up here with me!"

Alana was in the very back, but eventually made her way up to the stage, and security lifted her up. I handed her a microphone.

"Everyone, this is Alana!" I said as the fans cheered, "Alana, do you know that song by Selena Gomez 'Who Says'?"

"It's only my favorite song!" Alana said.

"How about you sing it with me?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah!"

And the music started and the fans screamed and clapped.

I started singing, "I wouldn't want to be anybody else, hey," then pointed to Alana.

It was so much fun singing with Alana, and she had a really nice voice! I hugged her when the song ended, and security escorted her back to her friends. I was glad I made one girl's night.

"Give it up for Alana!" I said, as the fans screamed some more.

I sang the rest of my set, then said,

"Thank you Sacramento!" as I scurried off the stage.

Greyson, Cody, Troy, Corey,. and ALLI were waiting for me backstage to give me hugs and congratulations.

"Hey, Alli!" I said, "You made it!"

"Yep, sure did!" she said, "And I'm staying on the bus with you guys for a few days!"

"Awesome!" I said.

The fans were chanting,

"CODY! CODY! CODY! CODY! CODY!"

And the DJ was yelling,

"WHEN I SAY CODY, Y'ALL SAY SIMPSON! CODY!"

"SIMPSON!"

"CODY!"

"SIMPSON!"

"WHEN I SAY ALL, Y'ALL SAY DAY! ALL!"

"DAY!"

"ALL!"

"DAY!"

Cody started singing right there where he was, so the audience couldn't see him yet, just heard his singing. He did a kind of a vocal-run thingy, as the fans went insane. Then, he ran out, and I could see the camera flashes, and hear the screams. He sang "All Day", and did a great job of it! After that song, he said,

"You all know Cheyenne by now, right?"

"YEAHHHHH!!!"

"Well, it's her very first show, and me and Greyson want nothing more than to embarrass her, because of her tweet this morning. Did you all see what she tweeted?"

"YESSS!!!!!!"

"Greyson and I know how to get her back," Cody said, "Cheyenne, come on out here!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I came back out on the stage with my bottle of water.

"Yes, Cody?" I said into my microphone.

"You know that song, 'Iyyiyi', right?" Cody said.

"Naturally," I replied.

"Sing it with me," he said.

"Oh, no! That's not happening!" I said, as I tried walking off the stage, then Cody threw me up over his shoulder and put me back, as the fans laughed. It was hilarious! 

"PUT ME DOWN!: YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE TO BE LIFTED!" I said.

"I know! That's why I'm lifting you," he said, "Now, turn that music up! Cheyenne, you do the rap!"

"What?" I said as the audience laughed.

"Go now!" Cody said.

" Sh-shawty who dat, who dat, you think always missing you

I-I-I cannot get enough of kissing you

I don't cry-y-y, ok I she'd a tear, or two

On the gri-i-ind, yeah, but girl ain't no forgetting you, cuz..."

The audience laughed, then Cody started singing, and then he made me sing when he pointed to me, then made me do the rap again.

"Thank you, Cheyenne!" Cody waved to me, as I ran away, laughing. What a goofball! Then Cody said,

"Ah, revenge is sweet! She's a good rapper, though! Am I right?"

"YEAH!!!!"

I turned on my microphone, and said from behind the stage,

"Cody, you're not using my Herbal Essences anymore!"

The fans laughed even harder.

"Darn, that stuff smelled good!" Cody said, "Alright, now this one is called 'Not Just You'".

NEXT PART COMING SOON!