First show! (Part 1)

Took the World's Longest Shower. I'm sure that Greyson and Cody were having a blast with my shampoo. I just might tweet about it...hmmm.....good prank, Cheyenne. So once I got out of the shower, I pulled my Samsung Solstice out of my bag and tweeted

 @greysonchance and @CodySimpson are showering with my Herbal Essences Shampoo this morning. Manly, isn't it? ;)

Well, it wasn't long until I got over a zillion retweets and replies. Most of them said "LOL! nice. really cute" "that stuff smells amazing!" "i'll be sure to smell their hair tonight at the show ;)"

Then, I got a text from Morgan.

***TEXT CONVO***

Morgan: Heyyy girlll<333 how's it goin?

Cheyenne: Great! Just got out of this hotel shower...check out my latest tweet

Morgan: OMG LOL that's hilarious! I'm retweeting!

Cheyenne: ok :) sorry i cant really talk right now. i'll talk to you on skype tomorrow night! byeee

Morgan: Byee <3 ya! good luck at ur first show tonight!

****END OF TEXT CONVO****

Greyson came in then. Thank God I was dressed.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I said, laughing.

"Oops, sorry....but here's the shampoo back!" he said, thrwoing me the bottle.

Just as I caught it, Cody ran in behind him, with just a towel around his waist, holding his phone.

"Yo, Grey! Check out Chey's latest tweet."

Greyson read the tweet on his phone, and ran over to me. He stared right into my eyes. 

"Do you know what this means?"

"Oh no..." Cody said, "Cheyenne, I'd run if I were you. Grey Grey just came out of his cage."

"Tickle time!" Greyson shouted, as he tackled me, and started tickling me. I lughed uncomfortably until I was purple.

Troy came in then.

"Put some clothes on, boy! You'll get teenage girls' hormones in a tizzy," he said to Cody.

Greyson covered my eyes.

"Sorry you had to see that," he whispered in my ear.

I giggled.

"Okay, down to the bus in three minutes! We're going to the venue!" Troy announced, "First show to kick off the Waiting4UCheyenne tour!"

"Wait, that's the tour name?" Greyson said.

"Well....It is now!" Troy said.

"I've been waiting for you a long time, Cheyenne," Greyson said to me.

I wrapped my arms around him, and looked at Troy.

"Can I keep him?"

Troy laughed, "Hey, sure. He's a keeper."

Soon, we were sitting and staring at each other in our bus. No, I mean, literally staring. Me, Greyson, Cody, and Troy were having a staring contest. It was just a two minute drive, but here we were, having a staring contest. I have to say, it was getting intense. I was pretty sure that when I wasn't looking, Cody blinked twice. 

"You blinked, Troy!" Greyson said.

"No, I did not!"

"Indeed, you did," Cody said.

"Okay, I'm out," I said, closing my eyes and letting the moisture return to my eyes.

So, we were down to Greyson and Cody. Troy and I kept clapping our hands in front of their faces. Eventually, Greyson blinked.

"What now! Cody Robert Simpson is da man!" Cody jumped up and shouted.

And then, we were there. Okay, can I just say that there were thousands of girls lined up outside? Some of them had sleeping bags and tents! I kid you not. All just for Greyson, Cody, and me? It's funny, because, we're normal teens with just a little alteration. But there they were, screaming their heads off, as the bus pulled into the parking lot. And for that, I was grateful. 

"Okay, guys, you can greet some of these people, but just be careful!" Troy said.

Well, it was a good thing that there were fences and security holding all the girls back, or I probably wouldn't be here to tell the tale today. It was CRAZY! And guess who I saw first? Alana! That's right, Alana, my very first fan! I made my way over to her.

"Hey, Alana! You made it!"

"Yes, I did! It took a lot of babysitting money, but I'm here!"

"Thank you so much!"

Troy came up behind me, put something in my hands, and whispered in my ear. I grinned. I knew Alana would be excited when I gave her one of these.

"Oh, my God! BACKSTAGE PASSES?" Alana screamed.

"That's right! You're getting the star treatment!"

"WILL I GET TO MEET KYLE?"

Oh, Kyle. The guitar player in Greyson' and my band that always got the loudest applause when Greyson introduced his band, partially because of his Bieber-like hair.

"Of course! Breathe, child, breathe!" I laughed.

"Thank you so much!" Alana said.

"No, thank YOU to my very first fan!" I said, hugging her, "See you later!"